Pictures of your Furry Friends.

20231225_101731.jpg

Oats went hard at Christmas. Got his food and then stole Daisy's rawhide chew. Ate the whole thing. He was in a coma for a couple of hours like this.

The neighbors house was foreclosed on last May and they had a feral cat that had just appeared one day and they never could catch it.Long story short she's our cat now and Im guessing it was her first Christmas inside.Dont think she was too impressed.
IMG_6684.JPG

IMG_6688.JPG

The neighbors house was foreclosed on last May and they had a feral cat that had just appeared one day and they never could catch it.Long story short she's our cat now and Im guessing it was her first Christmas inside.Dont think she was too impressed.
View attachment 409456
View attachment 409457
If it has any white on the belly? That is my childhood cats reincarnation. It was colored up like my favorite cartoon character Bugs Bunny. So that was its name.

If it has any white on the belly? That is my childhood cats reincarnation. It was colored up like my favorite cartoon character Bugs Bunny. So that was its name.
Chest and belly.
IMG_6697.jpeg

This is our "Communist" as I call it. She was less then four weeks and thrown out at a friend's. We was working his bees when it happened. I heard what I thought was an awful sounding bird screeching under his truck. I thought bees had got after it. No I leaned down to investigate and got a neck full of half blind kitten screaming and latched on like death.

She was eat up with fleas, malnourished and pitiful. Been told she is a Grey Russian. Has slight very faint tiger stripes and a huge bit of attitude. Sassy and fearless.
11884.jpeg

Seems we have some You Tube interest in common.

Wife saw a mouse in the house a couple nights ago. 30 minutes later I hear a lot of bell jingling, so I walk in the bedroom and hear a growling coming from under my dresser...
1704836647941.png

Good boy!

Wife saw a mouse in the house a couple nights ago. 30 minutes later I hear a lot of bell jingling, so I walk in the bedroom and hear a growling coming from under my dresser...
View attachment 410219

Good boy!
I keep telling you, we really don't need to hear about the wild pussy action going on in your bedroom.

I see your’s isn’t worthless.
Well, for what it’s worth, I’m also 99% sure the little bastard brought the mouse in to begin with…

It started all of the sudden and now 6 months later it hasn’t ceased. These two have become circus freaks - chasing each other all over the house, bouncing off couches - they are crazy.

However once they are done this is their go-to spot and they sleep for hours as close as they can be with each other. Phoebe the Dalmatian and Rachel Green Eyes our rescue all black kitty.

IMG_0620.jpeg

Last edited:
Started All of the sudden and now 6 months later it hasn’t ceased these two have become circus freaks - chasing each other all over the house, bouncing off couches - they are crazy

However once they are done this is their go-to spot and they sleep for hours as close as they can be with each other. Phoebe and Rachel

View attachment 410432
Well, at least they are "Friends" :p

Back