Photo sharing diabled ?

khwrx

I've been having an issue for a while I can't share photos with Tapatalk 2 . I keep getting your forum has diabled image sharing for this app . I'm using an iPhone 5 . Any help would be great .

Just had the same error message when trying to upload pics.

I've updated Tapatalk. Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Still not working for me . when i go into photo sharing , it says hosted by and here the options. mines on tapatalk now , is that right , if not what should it be on ?

Attachment

Tapatalk

imgur.com

uploadfromtaptalk1381950004196.jpg

Tapatalk sucks. IPhone too. I posted this from tapatalk on my phone. That's all I know.

I agree it sucks,mine says this forum has disabled from the app

Right. Which is a problem *with an app that you bought from the apple app store*, not a problem with *NC4x4*.

I've pretty much had it with Tapatalk and dealing with tech questions about their shitty software. Got half a mind to just block it.

Right. Which is a problem *with an app that you bought from the apple app store*, not a problem with *NC4x4*.

I've pretty much had it with Tapatalk and dealing with tech questions about their shitty software. Got half a mind to just block it.

Please don't! I hate using Nc4x4 in a browser, I use tapatalk on my Droid even when I'm sitting with my laptop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I can't upload pics either. Was thinking I need to renew my nc4x4 membership but it hasn't been a year yet. Now I see I'm not the only one with this issue.
Please don't block tapatalk. I stay on this forum almost hourly thanks to this app. Hopefully they can fix this soon.

Is it only iphone people that can't upload pictures?

Can any iphone people upload pictures?

Iphone 4s no uploads on tapatalk

Appears to work with forum runner

Attachments

• image-1897616969.jpg
    image-1897616969.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 336
I'm using iPhone.

My piece of shit iPhone isn't letting me upload either. That and it hasn't sent me notifications since the last update as well.

My piece of shit iPhone isn't letting me upload either. That and it hasn't sent me notifications since the last update as well.
Yeah I haven't gotten updates in forever, but I don't mind it. (droid)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't have any problems with notifications. I get too many of them, if anything. :lol:

Okay, so for the rest of you iThing people, I submitted a bug report to Tapatalk on your behalf. They identified and corrected a bug in the free version of the iPhone app. It should roll out to you whenever the next patch build gets sent. That corrects the problem with uploading photos. I can't speak to the notifications, but I'll mention that to them as well.

I don't have any problems with notifications. I get too many of them, if anything. :lol:

Okay, so for the rest of you iThing people, I submitted a bug report to Tapatalk on your behalf. They identified and corrected a bug in the free version of the iPhone app. It should roll out to you whenever the next patch build gets sent. That corrects the problem with uploading photos. I can't speak to the notifications, but I'll mention that to them as well.
Thank you.....

Back