Performance tuners at unbelievable prices!

Got anything for an 04 VW Passat TDI (2.0L)? Those 4 companies didn't show anything...

What about a 96-97 ram 5.2?

81 w250 clubcab 318mag 300hp d60F&R 4.11 35s
94chevy silverado 350 4l60 325hp 3.73 32s

sent by telegraph from my w250

Hi Jody. Saw Diablo finally released their tune for the 13 R 1500 today. Please PM me your price for their Intune i1000 DCX to 28025.
Thanks

Thanks Jody! When you say unbelievable prices you aren't lying. Your price was cheaper than what another place that claims to have the best prices wanted for an open box (returned) tuner.
Looking forward to squeezing a few more horses out of the Hemi and turning down the damn torque management.

I have great prices on these items!
Not just for diesel applications! Lots of tuners are available to aid performance and also to correct your speedo, customize user preferences among other things.

price on a diablo for a 05 GMC Denali 6.0l. I haven't done a lot of research yet on tuners but plan in the next year to do a tuner, catback exhaust, and cold air kit so any advice on other tuners listed above will be appreciated if you would prefer a different one for my needs. Looking mostly for torque gains, towing modes, and any help in the mpg area I can get. don't really care to much about full throttle balls out performance but any h.p. gain will be great.

Would it be worth the money, for a 98 Chevy Z-71, 5.7 Vortech, bone stock exhaust & intake system.
I understand on my model, speedometer can't be corrected by a tuner. Currently running 1 size smaller tires = 10% fast.

hey man beeen meaning to call you for a week but keep forgetting. so Ill put it here for a bump for ya as well

EDGE SCT for a 6.0.

Back