Performance Offroad Center (P.O.R.C)

neptco19

Well I have made a couple of orders over the last couple of months, and it never fails that something always gets screwed up. Usually with the shipping, usually it dosnt get here when I specified I needed it for. This time I was going to pay extra to have the parts sent as fast as they could, ordered it on Wed AM and needed it by Fri. for the weekend. All it was 2 gear install kits and a 1" body lift. So I get home from work today and guess what, nothing has been delivered :mad: . So I get on the phone with them, after calling 5 times and no body answering the phone I finally get ahold of someone @ 4:30. He goes to tell me that the guy who does all the shipping is out and will be back in 15 min and he'll call me when he gets back in. So 5:30 I call back and the shipping guy is still out and he'll be back anytime . They said he'd call as soon as he got in, so after no call by 6:30 I called them again. On this call I got hung up on 3 times (them trying to put me on hold) and he informs me that none of the items where in stock and that they were waiting on the suppliers to ship to them. This is after the original sales guy told me that all the stuff was sitting on the shelf ready to be shipped and that just reg. ground shipping would have it here in time. So now I have a refund on my credit card and have to figure out who to get the gear install kits from that wont completely rip me off. :mad: :mad:

I've ordered LOTS of stuff from PORC and have never had any problems. In fact, they have had the best prices and have always shipped on time for me. Hopefully it's just a one time thing

My first couple of experiences with PORC were good. My last couple were pretty much as you just described. I don't understand why it is so hard for some of these guys to do as they say they will and when things don't work out like they expect to at least communicate.

What install kits are they? I may have them in stock. give me a shout

Andy

If you get in a bind, I probably have them in stock too.

But if Andy (CRS) has them, he is a lot closer to you than I am.

Glad we could help you out Jason. Give me a shout if you need anything else.

Andy

i had the same issues with porc on a budget boost and some joints. good prices though.

I wonder how many guys are in that shop. I've always dealt with Alex. Got what I wanted, when I wanted it. No fawking around. He's even gone and checked stock once or twice while I was on the phone to make sure he had what he thought he did.

saf-t scissors said:
I wonder how many guys are in that shop. I've always dealt with Alex. Got what I wanted, when I wanted it. No fawking around. He's even gone and checked stock once or twice while I was on the phone to make sure he had what he thought he did.

I've talked to 3 different people, Alex, Brent, and someone who's name starts a C...

Back