Outback ATV Park

Decomp

Your atv ally
Rumors that this place was closed, but I just talked to the fellow. It's open.

I'm going down with some other idiot riders on January 29th if anyone wants to join up.

Leaving Monroe that Saturday morning to play.

PS, If anyone has been, please give me a little feedback.

It's in Laurinburg, NC. It may look far from Charlotte, but I drive past there often and it's not far at all.:wheel:

Ive been there. There are tons of wide open trails, a couple of tight xc type trails(which I like), a sand drag strip, and a mud bog. I only spent an hour out there the time I went because I blew my tire off the bead. I might come out that day. Beware I ride real hard so the faint of heart shall not follow. lol

what kind of atvs are you guys riding im thinking about going but have a yfz450 and don't care a whole lot for mud riding

I'm on a 450r, there will be a 400ex and a recon coming with. The guy that rides the recon almost beat me on a trail in Uwharrie. His gonads hang off each side of the fuel tank.

not bad what time will yall be there got any idea may can get a few other riders to come with me too

I'll be in Monroe at 8 to meet my bro and a couple others. Should be there no later than 930. I'm easy to find, creepy brown van and a blue f250 that looks like it used for movie stunts.

Not going to beable to go tomorrow wife starts he new job so will have both the kids but am going to try to go next week

looks fun don't they have a motocross track too? would it be worth a two hour ride to go?

They have a dragstrip. It was in rough shape(my opinion)

Didn't see a track. A fellow told me that the Mideast Hare Scramble races there. It's flat and sandy. Some trails are open through the middle of the field kind of stuff. Some are squeeze your butthole tight through the woods kind of stuff. I'd go again with some folks.

Going to the gulches on the 19th. You should come check it out.

Back