online poll

^^^this

Again... 95.5%

voted again....hehe, just like voting in Chicago...vote early and vote often.

Isn't this similiar to how environmental groups shut down Tellico. We need some lessons from the guys out west. They rarely let their wheeling areas get shutdown. The off road crowd brings in a significant part of the money URE and the businesses surrounding makes. Off road crowd is also a big part of the volunteer efforts at URE

I am only speaking for myself here so take it with a grain of salt.

I do not see that time coming at us right now. Granted we always got to be ready for that but at this time I think we are fine. I say that as I talk to the people at the FS quite a lot during this time of the year and I am not seeing that. Again this is just my thinking.

And I have a good Cruiser friend out West helping fight for Johnson Valley so if need be I can and will gladly ask him what works. But we also have Southern in our pocket with some new folks in leadership there.

And I have a good Cruiser friend out West helping fight for Johnson Valley so if need be I can and will gladly ask him what works. But we also have Southern in our pocket with some new folks in leadership there.
We have the "new" southern that is about being proactive and supportive of the the forrest service and will to help(gravel grant will be coming again). It is no longer us or southern vs the forrest service. Imo the fs had as much egg on there face over the whole tellico issue because they let the trails get to that point[emoji57]

Thanks Shaggy, that's good to hear. We live on the coast and URE is the closest place for us to do some rock crawling. We'd hate to lose it. I know the locals in that area would hate to lose the money the wheeling crowd brings to the area. Have you ever noticed its group from outside the area that want to push their agenda on others. Most of these groups are not even from the state. They don't care about the impact their stupid agenda has on the local economy.

Back