Online game play tags?

i'm guessing he plays online, don't know what gow is, but h3=halo 3 and then some ncaa game, and while online i think his name = a stinky taco

I don't like having a whole bunch of usernames -- my gamertag is cj777 . Of course since my 360 got the red ring of death I haven't been playing anything

I don't like having a whole bunch of usernames -- my gamertag is cj777 . Of course since my 360 got the red ring of death I haven't been playing anything

you know they extended the warranties on them? Just making sure b/c alot of people don't know that everyone is protected for the moment against that.

true, plus i've heard you still get the rrod again and the more you do it the shorter the times between the rrod get.

i have never gotten it, i have a cooling stand, i like it alot.

I've never had a prob with mine overheating. I however had a problem with it eating my brand new h3 disc about a week after I got it and drop kicked it. That will cause the rrod and it doesn't go away :shaking:

I bought mine on the release date, and it was fine, never overheated or anything, until this thanksgiving...rrod out of nowhere

I just got a xbox360 for christmas. i am loving it so far... So far all i have is the marvel game, Forza 2 and Madden 2008... my name on there is NCJeepin, get up with me for a game of madden if y'all play it

I just got the 360 as well...

How exactly does Xbox Live work? I know I gotta drop 100$ on the wireless connection, as wiring the thing up hard lined to anything aint gonna work.

But is it like a pay by month, year or what system? How much per month/year?

Either way, right now all I have is Dead Rising, GH3 and Assassins Creed (which BTW is AWESOME!)

I pay $7.99 a month for the membership but theres different ways to go about it. My user name is just acbf everything else i put in was taken. But im on there if anyone wants to get down on some Halo 3, Gears of war,or Need for speed pro street. My girlfriend bought me Rock Band for christmas havent played it online but i would like to give it a shot (even though i suck at it).

I just got the 360 as well...

How exactly does Xbox Live work? I know I gotta drop 100$ on the wireless connection, as wiring the thing up hard lined to anything aint gonna work.

But is it like a pay by month, year or what system? How much per month/year?

Either way, right now all I have is Dead Rising, GH3 and Assassins Creed (which BTW is AWESOME!)

First off not sure you are gonna like the wireless. Some people like it but I personally hated it. I just had to find a way to hardline. You can goto best buy and pick up a year of live for 45 bucks which is pretty good considering they renew mine every year for like 55 bucks. Then just play til your head explodes and remember that you can mute the squeekers

hm...whats the problem with the wireless?

I think I can hardline it at my apartment up in Boone, but here in at home I dont think it'll work :-/

hm...whats the problem with the wireless?

I think I can hardline it at my apartment up in Boone, but here in at home I dont think it'll work :-/

It just felt laggy to me all the time and had probs with getting booted. Didn't happen often but when it does happen its irritating

Back