One more place gone

purpleTJchick

I am sure you get tired of hearing how some A*holes close a place... so feel free to close this.

Anyways...

Some of you know I had a place around here to go wheeling. Basically I called a guy up, see if some friends and I could go wheeling.... get permission then go, he had no problem with that. Hell we even cleaned his place and offered to pay since he was so nice

A bunch of local A*holes have screwed that up. Some ATVs and drunk 4x4's have made a wreck of this guys land and were dicks when he asked them to leave... since he did not know who they were....he locked the gates, and posted signs. 1-2 of the 4x4's were jeeps so he assumed they found out via me (not true!)

Even though some people try to do things right, there are too many people doing things wrongs......

I needed to vent...

That sucks Lauren. I hope you guys can find some other land to wheel.

Where was this at in near durham?
hell last place i remember goin was to kemp rd but thats LONG since closed.

I bet next time you will keep it to your self and people you really trust :)
What sucks is that with so little land and even less people willing to let us use it, there may not be a next time.

i'd write him a letter and tell him the truth. tell him that you'd be happy to come help fix whatever they did (if you would be willing of course). i'd personally hate to lose a good spot over some asshatery done by locals. Tell him to keep the gates up and only give keys to people he trusts. Return the key after each visit.

Back