Oliver's Custom Drive Shaft

Oliver's

Drive Line & Gear
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you all know that Olivers Drive Shaft in Winston Salem is under new management.

As of Sept 1, I purchased the business from Fred Willard. He will be working here w/ Anthony and I for another 11 months.

From this point forward we will be more 4wd oriented. We will be offering more clearance yokes, longer travel shafts, thicker tubing for the shafts, a full line of off-road parts and supply's and everything in between.

I have also set up several accounts w/ other off road vendors. So far we have accounts w/ PSC, Corbeau, Reid Racing, Currie, Advanced adapters, and Howe Racing. More to come.

We are set up to be a full service 4wd shop. From bolt on lifts to custom solid axle swaps, to axle gearing and supply's.

If you have any questions,or need a quote, feel free to give us a call or shoot me a PM. There will be a discount for members w/ red stars. (I will check) :flipoff2:

I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Dave Whitley
Oliver's Custom Drive Shaft
944 N. Liberty St.
Winston Salem NC., 27101
336-724-1021

Free shipping to Mocksville?

Congrats on the new venture. I remember going to Olivers years ago. I will stop in to check you out sometime.

cool. Do you plan on staying in the current location?

Thanks Guys!

cool. Do you plan on staying in the current location?

Yes we do. It's been there since 1964, figured I should keep it there.

Dw

Did I hear a rumor that some lucky Fall brawl Participant will be getting a certificate for some Drive shaft work??

Thanks Jeremy.

Did I hear a rumor that some lucky Fall brawl Participant will be getting a certificate for some Drive shaft work??

Indeed. 100 bux worth. Glad to be a part of it.

Dave

I met the new owner, I'm a long time friend of Fred(previous owner)and if Fred said he's OK, he's OK! Seem's to be a good guy, good for our hobby,sport. We need a driveshaft company on our side so to speak. Fred always did a great job for me and I'm sure Dave will also. Good luck Dave, and if you ever need a Hot Dog Guy, well you know I'll help you out. Can I have some buisness cards to pass out at my cart at URE? I'm with your potential customers every weekend! I'll drop by next week. Terry, your Hot Dog Guy!

I met the new owner, I'm a long time friend of Fred(previous owner)and if Fred said he's OK, he's OK! Seem's to be a good guy, good for our hobby,sport. We need a driveshaft company on our side so to speak. Fred always did a great job for me and I'm sure Dave will also. Good luck Dave, and if you ever need a Hot Dog Guy, well you know I'll help you out. Can I have some buisness cards to pass out at my cart at URE? I'm with your potential customers every weekend! I'll drop by next week. Terry, your Hot Dog Guy!

Haha, Thanks Terry! Don't be a stranger around the shop.

Well If my name is Jonathan Oliver.. ( Poss. some how related from original Oliver ) Do i get discounts?.. lol

Like Snappy said get yourself a red star. ;)

Thanks again guys!

Dave

Dave,
Thank you and Anthony for the recent work on my Bronco shafts. finally got the front to clear with that Tom Woods offset joint. Ill let you know when I get back from Harlen if I need to up swap the 1310 CVs to 1350s :).

Jon

good luck dave .. let me know if i can help you with anything

Thanks Brandon. Just let me know if ya need anything.

Dave,
Thank you and Anthony for the recent work on my Bronco shafts. finally got the front to clear with that Tom Woods offset joint. Ill let you know when I get back from Harlen if I need to up swap the 1310 CVs to 1350s :).

Jon

Sounds good Jon, Thanks!

Dave

I wasn't aware of the change till now but you did some 2 shafts for me last month and things are working perfect. :driver:

Look forward to meeting you somtime. I come by in the big brown truck sometimes, been a while tho.

It was nice meeting you this past weekend Dave.

I'll be sure to give you a call when I'm ready for my driveshafts for the buggy. :)

Dave,

Are you still going to handle to restoration and muscle car stuff as Fred/Anthony have; I surely hope so I've been doing all my business there for the last 11 years.

Good Luck those are a couple of good guys!

Steve @ Classic Automotive

Dave,
Are you still going to handle to restoration and muscle car stuff as Fred/Anthony have; I surely hope so I've been doing all my business there for the last 11 years.
Good Luck those are a couple of good guys!
Steve @ Classic Automotive
Yes sir, nothing will change in that regard.
Dave

Dang...didn't even know you were running the joint when I sent my DS's over there for a rebuild the other day....congrats. Fred has always been helpful to me in the past, helluva nice guy.

im working on a little somethng that im gonna need your services on soon too.

congrats.

Dave thanks for the cj shaft repair. I see why everyone sent me to your shop for the repairs. I will recommend you to anyone who asks. Thanks Mark

Back