Ok, so im pissed...

farmboy

Well, coming home from a good weekend at windrock tonight, my buddy Martin and I were cruising down hwy 74 on our way back into charlotte when we got a little surprise. Some peice of crap, off the forestcity train track overpass at exit 182, heaved a rock over the side and hit the windsheild of my truck. Apparently they threw a rock at another car too with a women and 2 kids in the back seat. It must really take some kind of scum to do something like this. Its not a huge deal, i just have to go through the BS insurance claim and getting another inspection. I am normaly pretty calm about stuff, but i was pretty fired up tonight. I even drove through the (very) sketchy neighborhood right beside the train tracks looking for the someone who might know something. In the end the scum bags will get away with it, but on a brighter note the buggy did pretty well this weekend and this incident could have been ALOT worse if that rock had hit in the center of the glass.

"Serenity Now, Serenity Now..."

Attachments

• 1229072128.jpg
    1229072128.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 504

Attachments

• 1229072129.jpg
    1229072129.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 473
not cool at all...sorry man...hah im not so sure i could have rode through there...pretty sketch through there

Me being a little hot sometimes and knowing that people have been killed from stuff like that, I would have made a call to 911 that "someone just tried to kill me" and the people in the truck and I have a gun or 5 a going to stand my ground to make sure that nothing more happens and will be on location tell they find the person or body of the person that tried to kill me......
They will send all types of people out to that area to look it over......
That just burns me up I hope the little SOB rots in hell.

Similar incident happen to my brother and his Integra a while back, but in Charlotte (go figure...). He just happened to get lucky and not crack his windshield much at all.

Me being a little hot sometimes and knowing that people have been killed from stuff like that, I would have made a call to 911 that "someone just tried to kill me" and the people in the truck and I have a gun or 5 a going to stand my ground to make sure that nothing more happens and will be on location tell they find the person or body of the person that tried to kill me......
They will send all types of people out to that area to look it over......
That just burns me up I hope the little SOB rots in hell.
x2

Man, I bet that was loud to say the least. You are lucky to be alive. Could be a good thing you didnt get your hands on them!
I know you wanted to though! Good luck on catching them.

:shaking: Some freaking people's kids..

Can you claim the new pair of boxers you'll need on the insurance claim too?

Damn sambo. I was getting ready to call you and make sure you made it home when you called. thats some shit!
On the upside, we had a good days wheeling. Got most of the "teething problems" in the buggy figured out.

Where's the rest of the pics?

I don't know what insurance you carry, but I've had two windshields and a side glass, that some dip shit with a sling shot popped, replaced. I called my State farm agent, they said ok and transfered me to the main claims office where they called a windshield place of my choice in a 3 way call. 5 minutes on the phone, the window guys showed up at my work, replaced the glass and put a new inspection sticker in it for me. And totally free not even a premium increase.

Not near as much of a hassle as tracking down those damn kids and whoopin their asses!

Remember the guy in Durham that dropped a rock on a car and killed a woman. He was out on bond , working on a roof of a school ,I think in Roxboro, and was electricuted . The extention cord he was using shorted on the metal duct he was working on.

DAMN SAM! That sucks ass....I was gonna call and check on y'all. You're lucky you didn't get a face full of glass

Remember the guy in Durham that dropped a rock on a car and killed a woman. He was out on bond , working on a roof of a school ,I think in Roxboro, and was electricuted . The extention cord he was using shorted on the metal duct he was working on.

on occasion, i start to believe in KARMA!

obviously not in your case sambo!

Damn dude...thats scary...glad you kept your cool though. Thats just dumb of someone to do shit like that. F350, hugeazztrailer in tow on a main thoroughfare...bad news when freak accidents like that happen.

Ok, im a little cooled off now. I got up this morning still hot about what happened last night. I know it could have been alot worse, but im just glad it didnt go through the sunroof. Yall all be safe and watch the forest city overpass...i know i will be from now on. :shaking:

I had someone throw a milkshake off a bridge and hit the windshield in my Camaro. Man i was ill, almost wrecked it covered my side couldnt see anything. The people are lucky i didnt find them.

Back