Off-Road Recovery @ Uwharrie

I thought that carrying a fire extinguisher might be overkill, but I'll be sure to add it to my immediate to-buy list
I've got 2 in my Jeep....One I can get to, and one in the back near the fuel cell OTHERS can get it if I'm upside down
Also have one in the tow rig. Fire suppression is NEVER overkill. In fact, I'd start there first, then first aid, THEN recovery gear (if it were me)

I've got 2 in my Jeep....One I can get to, and one in the back near the fuel cell OTHERS can get it if I'm upside down
Also have one in the tow rig. Fire suppression is NEVER overkill. In fact, I'd start there first, then first aid, THEN recovery gear (if it were me)
Yeah the fire extinguisher was on my list, but now it's a higher priority on my list. For first aid, I plan on purchasing a myMedic MyFak kit: MyFAK

Probably should make that purchase more of a priority as well.

For those wondering why I don't go out and more readily join a group/club, it's because I'm self-aware that my wife and I suffer from a less severe form of this condition known as EOG:

I'll try to keep my EOG at bay though so that we can find more camaraderie in our wheeling.

Thanks for all the advice and reassurance of willingness to help

Last edited:
me and my wife suffer from a less severe form of this condition known as EOG:
:laughing: What the heck do you think we all get together for?

To bitch and wheel

Yeah the fire extinguisher was on my list, but now it's a higher priority on my list. For first aid, I plan on purchasing a myMedic MyFak kit: MyFAK

Probably should make that purchase more of a priority as well.
Have two minimum. One you can reach strapped in to use to push flames back and escape. The other to fight it down where it's easy for anyone to get to. We used 5 to save a 5.9 grand in Harlan a few years ago.

Back