October slammer sales

DC4WD

My gear slammer - 2 gear sets, 2 mast install kits shipped to your door for $355.00. Most Dana axles and ratios.

Like ARB? Good cause I got you covered. $2036.00 shipped will get you 2 gear sets, 2 master kits, 2 air lockers and an ARB compressor.

Like chromo axle shaft kits? Good... Yukon, Warn, Superior, Alloy USA are all the be had at DC4WD.

Like Auburn Gear new electric lockers, tried and true LockRight lockers or Eaton/Detroit Lockers? Good... I got em all.

Please call, e mail or PM for your parts you need. Guaranteed best price in the country.

I have preferred installers spread out across NC to get your parts installed. Or if you prefer a nice drive just a little North, come see me in the new shop.

Suspension slammers - Guess who is the largest distributor in the country of Rubicon Express and Teraflex?? That's right.. DC4WD. There is a reason for it so call me to get your prices and see why.

Drive shaft and 231 SYE slammers - Guess who the largest distributor in the country is of Tom Wood Custom CV drive shaft?? That's right... my little whole in the wall. All shafts of all makes and models. Combo the deal w/ a HD 231 SYE kit. I will not sell you cheap off shore SYE's. I have HD 32 spline kits w/ CV yoke shipped to your door for $460.00. The Extreme kits are only 495.00 shipped.

Need a combo deal w/ Tera Low parts? Good... the more you buy the better the combo. Dana 300 4:1, 231 4:1, Dana 20 3.15:1, Dana 300 32 spline output shaft kits, Dana 300 rebuild kits... they are all right here.

Poison Spyder customs - is there really anything else out there w/ the quality and something that actually functions correctly?? NO... this is the best stuff in the business. Tube fenders, rocker knockers, cages, trail corners... I got it all.

Back