NTK Fabworks (Prototype) 9pc. Portable FirePit *AUCTION w/ 100% going to Veteran Charities*

Caver Dave

Just holdin' it down here in BFV
I won this at the Veterans Ride several weeks ago (the smart move would've been to raffle it off right then, but... )
Fast forward to the realization that I don't boonie camp enough anymore to warrant keeping, and it's WAY TOO NICE to not pass along to someone that will use/cherish it as intended.
Hoping @Infamous1 and @tobaccoroad4wd can add specifics (please? 🙂)... this thing is slick!

So, here's how it'll work...

It will be auctioned off right here, with the highest bidder *in this thread* declared the winner.
In order to allow the most participation (read: Post-Christmas financial recovery), the bidding will close WEDNESDAY, January 31st, 2024 at MIDNIGHT.

100% of the proceeds will be donated to Veteran Charities (TBD), with check(s) posted here.

Good luck and don't forget the Freedoms we enjoy were paid for by the sacrifices of our Veterans!

20231204_195002.jpg

So, this is the first one Nick made; donated for the cause.
It’s 9 pieces that interlock: 4 for the base, 1 in the center, 4 for the upper part. The base pieces are identical, and the upper pieces are identical profiles meaning you can have the logos facing in or out. (The hope was that the light might shine the individual logos on the ground around the pit)
All the slots are made loose, so that even after the heat cycles inevitably warp the plates, they’re still slide together and come apart without hassle.

I’d be in to bid, but I’ve already placed an order directly!
Kudos to you, @Caver Dave! You rock!

Last edited:
Back