[Nov 8, 2013] 3RD Annual Uwharrie Veterans ride Nov 8th-10th (Troy, NC)

naw..come on. We will have plenty ofr light and hands. Alcohol In the forest...it's a nono.Now where we are camping,I'm not sure.Anybody know?
naw..come on. We will have plenty ofr light and hands. Alcohol In the forest...it's a nono.Now where we are camping,I'm not sure.Anybody know?

I wouldn't drink while wheeling. But have a few beers sitting at a fire is what I was talking about. But if no alcohol is the rule then I will not bring any. Thank you for the heads up.

Locked and loaded. Solo on this trip.
See youse guyz Saturday morning!

I wouldn't drink while wheeling. But have a few beers sitting at a fire is what I was talking about. But if no alcohol is the rule then I will not bring any. Thank you for the heads up.
I didn't know what was allowed since this is private land we are camping on. When you get there,look for a stock flat fender willys.That will be me.You have my number.If you don't see the willys,holler out for Jimmy Jones and I'll holler back.

Loaded up and heading out, If there are any questions call and leave me a message, ill try to check my phone this afternoon. See Ya There!!

Can anyone give us a contact number to call?

Phone service is terrible down there but ill have my phone on me. Chris - 704-526-5671

Loading the truck up now so should be down there in a little while.

Hope to roll in Friday before dark and get the popup set up, red JK Rubi, wife and dog along for the ride! Son will hopefully make it Sat morn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Chris,
It be great seeing you again. I'll be coming down early Saturday morning.
Just saw your post on AJTR, I'll be on channel 35 as I am rolling in.

Mick

Last edited:
We will be rolling in Saturday morning also hopefully bout breakfast time, Jason can you pick me out a good spot for the toy hauler is bout 36'nose to tail 43' with the door dropped. I'll have my generator if you need some power there's 2 110v plugs on it you can use.

I'm shooting to leave Goldsboro around lunch time unless we have a busted water main somewhere.Looking an eta of 3-3:30 since I need to stop ofr food and such.

I am hoping to get on the road by 2 pm as well. Work is not cooperating at the moment though :mad:. Should be there around 4-4:30 with the pit stops for fuel and food.

Ok no camping for me.. have to work a full day.. So I will be coming down for the day..

Do my best to be there on time :)

Planning on picking up my girlfriend and heading that way by 8, should put there about 8:45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I should be there early. Where do I go from the main gate? And hope someone will still have room for my dog and I.

Can someone send me a number to contact just in case I get a bit turned around?
Also, thank you guys for doing this for us Vets!

From the outpost the main spot will be right across the road you will see all the rigs and some tents and campers. If you need help finding it call me 704-640-1305 I'll help as much as I can if you don't get me send a txt as the cell service is very spotty but txt usually comes through.
Joe

Headed out now. Should be there a little late but hopefully I'll find some stragglers. What cb channel will you all be on? I'd like to meet up with the hard run or the medium run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back