No left trailer lights

MarsFab

Will work for money
On my 03 ram 1500 I have no left turn or left brake lights on any trailer I put behind it. There is no output on those pins in the plug. I have read from a few places that the pcm has problems that cause this on my particular truck. I dont really want to have to tie into my tail light wiring if I dont have to, I want it fixed right. Has any one ever dealt with this before any help would be appreciated.

my 04 duramax has a fuse(s) just for the trailer light outputs in the box under the dash. took a nights worth of lookin to find it, but was the same problem.

Yea unfortunately I have already checked all the fuses that could in any way pertain to the trailer and still had no luck. I appreciate the response. I guess I'm gonna have to wire into the trucks brake lamps. I really dont wanna have to do the pcm. Thanks

One of my buddies has a dodge ram, it had the same exact problem. I just tapped off of the brake lite. Been fine for two years now. Im pretty sure the dodge place said somthing about the bcm in his too.

Back