New Wraith owners

f'ing matt

Just a heads up, but you will need to keep an eye out on the screws that hold the knuckles on to the inner C. I have broken 2 sets of knuckles due to the screw backing out. I know at one time these parts were hard to find and it is something that can be easily prevented.

Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!

Just checked mine..... yeah.... they were lose. The top screws on both sides were backed off about 1 round.

Thought about adding a small drop of lock tite, anybody know how that would work in plastic?

Maybe, When I tightened mine, I noticed the threads were lose. Like the screw hole was alomst stripped......

Titanium C, knuckle or both? Just curious. I'm looking at a few different aluminum ones.....

Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!

Just checked mine..... yeah.... they were lose. The top screws on both sides were backed off about 1 round.

Thought about adding a small drop of lock tite, anybody know how that would work in plastic?

Should work, might be a plastic version of locktite though. In the owners manual it says to use thread locker on some of the parts.

Use purple loctite. It is pretty weak for normal stuff but works great for RC car stuff.......

Use purple loctite. It is pretty weak for normal stuff but works great for RC car stuff.......

I think that's what comes with the Axial kits. I have some laying around, think I'll try it.

Back