"New" trailer pics

dieselfuelonly

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_0208091320.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_0208091320a.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_0208091321a.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_0208091321c.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_0208091322.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_0208091332.jpg

fix those ramps. first time you drive up them they'll slide out from under you and you'll be SOL. you need a "hook" type setup on the trailer end of the ramps so they don't slide out.

looks like a good stout trailer.

Man, I'm glad you picked that up for me! How much you want for it? :lol:

Seriously though...that's freakin sweet! I'd give...some money or something...to have a trailer like that :huggy:

fix those ramps. first time you drive up them they'll slide out from under you and you'll be SOL. you need a "hook" type setup on the trailer end of the ramps so they don't slide out.

They hook on to the rail. Its very hard to see on the picture, I had someone else that I showed the picture to say the same thing. But you have to pick the ramps up to remove them.

I paid $1600 for it... I think that was a decent price.

Seriously though...that's freakin sweet!

Thanks!

The best thing about the jack is you can pull a pin and the foot drops down to the ground, or close enough to it. Then you slide the pin back in the nearest hole, and then you use the handle to raise it up as much as necessary. Much faster than sitting there and cranking for 20 minutes before the foot even touches the ground.

The best thing about the jack is you can pull a pin and the foot drops down to the ground, or close enough to it. Then you slide the pin back in the nearest hole, and then you use the handle to raise it up as much as necessary. Much faster than sitting there and cranking for 20 minutes before the foot even touches the ground.

Looks like you may want to cut the jack off and raise it some...
The PO looks to have hit it a time or two.... Is it folded back or is that just the Pic..

Looks like it, or maybe another jack got hit before that. It looks like it bent the rail in the front on the bottom lip some, cause there is some plate welded in there to make the current jack level. I think its high enough, as long as I don't go trailer offroading.

Make sure, the problem will be getting in and out of parking lots and gas stations that have a curb cut that is high, if you hit it wrong you will find out fast, with damage to your hitch and trailer. If it is bent you need to fix it and plate or replace the piece of steel, it is a fail point.

Back