New (to me) tow rig

PrdsOffroadnJT

I mentioned in another's thread ("School me on the old cummins") that I too was looking for a Cummins. Well, I've decided to buy it. It's a 1999 Dodge 2500 HD quad cab longbed w/ 5.9L CTD H.O., NV4500 HD, Dana 60 Front, Dana 80 rear. THis truck is a dark hunter-green. I'm usually not a fan of green vehicles but I like this shade and it looks good on the big truck. It's got 160K on it but runs like a champ. I will be picking it up later this week prob, so I will try and post pics not long after. I will prob get the itch to do some minor mods so shoot me a few ideas if yall would.
Tyler:driver:

congratulations. you'll love it!

bring it by here when you get it, I'd like to see it!

Nice rig.. get gauges first before you do anything...

I'm planning on putting some gauges on it to monitor the vitals, but what are some good mods that wont hurt it too much? Thanks

lol-yh true, but he's seriously got a nice Duramax. I'm bad about continously modding/changing my trucks/cars so mine might be badass one day. I want to put in a 3 gauge pillar setup and have been looking around. This will def. be the first mod so I can keep check on the vitals. Any suggestions on who has the best package deals for pillars/gauges? Thanks.
Tyler

Edge Juice with attituide is one that is a performance box and gauges combined alot of people loved I personally am leaning toward the 3 guage pod myself and going to be getting a smarty programmer. It is suppose to have more torque down low than the edge but its the more expensive route to go. Here is a very good place down in your area and can set you up from mild to wild but knows his products well. http://www.powerbypoole.com/exhaustkits.html

Back