New style hi-lift

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
A few buddies made this style so I decided to also as the ones I have seen in action work very well

20231224_153627.jpg
20231226_130238.jpg
20231226_130254.jpg
20231226_130610.jpg
20231226_130617.jpg
20231226_130816.jpg

So where's the fun in wondering who will lose what appendage in using this jack? I mean half of the experience of a hi-lift is NOT knowing who is going to the ER when it lets go/slips/suddenly reverses 🙄

#lame #safetynazi 1/10 would not strap to hood for overland street cred

Is that one of Brennans Tauler jack's, or is someone doing knockoffs?

So where's the fun in wondering who will lose what appendage in using this jack? I mean half of the experience of a hi-lift is NOT knowing who is going to the ER when it lets go/slips/suddenly reverses 🙄

First critical question among friends..."How many beers did this take to get welded?"

This!!! Plus I rarely use the hi lift for its intended purpose these days. It seems I spend more time using it straighten bent shit for trail/camp repairs or using it to jack one side up and drive off the jack. I don't see this style being useful for that.

This!!! Plus I rarely use the hi lift for its intended purpose these days. It seems I spend more time using it straighten bent shit for trail/camp repairs or using it to jack one side up and drive off the jack. I don't see this style being useful for that.
I have pondered scrapping mine half a dozen times.....It gets used every so often. Mostly for things it was not designed for in some sort of always dangerous pinch. Like bad ideas needed correcting and to lazy to get the right tool arranged that would have hydraulics combined with a lever.

I have pondered scrapping mine half a dozen times.....It gets used every so often. Mostly for things it was not designed for in some sort of always dangerous pinch. Like bad ideas needed correcting and to lazy to get the right tool arranged that would have hydraulics combined with a lever.
I got the 60” one… can be even more dangerous lol 😂

I wont go into the woods wheeling without one these days for the above reasons!!

Is that one of Brennans Tauler jack's, or is someone doing knockoffs?
Yes

Why not? If you put a really long handly on that crank you have just as much leverage and can do basically the same thing.
Its a queston of whether you want the death-swing to be moving in a linear fashion or around in a circle.

I have scars to prove I won one day on RML.

It's an unfortunate fact of off-roading that when you need one of "everybody's favorite accident waiting to happen" nothing else on Earth can replace it.

Used mine as a come along last time it was out. It was about 2015 last time it lifted a vehicle for an actual tire change. Still a part of the kit though. I dig the version you welded too.

Used the jack this past weekend to lift the backend of a trailer with a rig on it
20240107_122321.jpg

Back