NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care if i join? Im A new guy. Well havnt been on this forum since i sold my zj :( but im getting back into wheelin. Tryin to meet some faces locally.

well if ya wanna drive from shelby sure.
You might wanna make the ECORS race at DPG too.
Meet lots of faces over there this weekend.

Sounds fun. Wish i could. Concord isnt too far of a drive for me. Well atleast the way i drive :driver:

Didnt realize how far of a drive it was. For some reason i was thinking before charlotte. Will ty to get out there one night

no worries, might wanna make the South Clt or the lake wylie M&G if they start that up again.

Good crowd and GREAT weather.
Thanks guys for coming out - keep it going.

DSC03281_mod.jpg
There's a few other vehicles hiding behind these and I think one or two more came up a little after 8

Can't make this one either! Still got a bit more to do on the Jeep to be ready by tomorrow for URE opening. I'll be there in spirit guys!

chris if yall need any help just holla
Im always looking to keep busy

Will do. Just gotta put on a new idler pulley and change the oil in my four wheelers. Nothing major this evening. We'll be starting on Micky's yota soon. We'll be sure to call ya over then! heheh

Hey guys, I am new to this group. I am reading about a regular get together on 1st and 3rd fridays at Buffalo Wild Wings in Kannapolis.
It is 9 pm, and I guess I've missed out on tonights meeting.
I would like to attend on the 3rd friday in April. Could someone supply an address?
Also,
anyone going to Uwharri on Saturday 04/3 or 4/10?
thanks,
Tony p

Whats up Tony I didnt realize It was you. I hate you weren't able to make it out last night. Alicia just told me you were at the outpost this morning. I didn't make it till around one I had a job to finish up at the shop this morning. If you take 485N to 85N get off on George W. Lyles pkwy. and go in the Afton Village shopping center where Target and Best Buy are and you cant miss it. Hope to see you then.

Another one this week to bad I want be there but if yall want you can come visit me in Greenville S.C. have fun maybe I can make the next one.

'm 70% positive I won't be there either.
Got plans.

Soooooo who's comin out to keep it going?
They DID take good care of us last time.
:beer::beer: And the patio is really nice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back