New Job in Durham.. Need a place to live.

darth

Hi All,
Some of you know me but most of you probably don't. I'm the sorry, useless webmaster for the Carolina Trailblazers and I'm moving to start a job in the South Durham area. I'm looking for a temporary place to live that has a garage so I can play with my toys in the evenings. Either that or find a garage or someplace to work on my vehicles while I'm living in an apartment. Leads on a cheap house, (forclosure??), might be useful too.

Anybody here work at Parata Systems at I40 and 55???

Thanks
Dennis Vaders

Hey Dennis, Why cant you just sleep in your Lotus Eliss? There has got to be enough room to AT LEAST close your eyes.

Good luck to you, my friend. Oh yes, just in case you are not busy this Sat. Afew of us are going to Alpha 4Wheel drive's
grand opening. Come on and join us.
Dylan

Check in the West Durham area, particularly west of 15/501. Girlfriend lives up that way, and its a decent area where Ive seen a lot of forsale signs.

Hey Dennis, Why cant you just sleep in your Lotus Eliss? There has got to be enough room to AT LEAST close your eyes.
Good luck to you, my friend. Oh yes, just in case you are not busy this Sat. Afew of us are going to Alpha 4Wheel drive's
grand opening. Come on and join us.
Dylan

Wish I could have made it to the opening, unfortunately I must prepare to make the move this weekend :-(

welcome to the area Dennis. you might want to check out some of the "country" options out here and commute to work. houses can be had pretty cheap and a little land and privacy is nice to have.

let me know if i can help out in any way.

Thanks for all the input folks. I have been looking at some country options, Greg, but haven't found just the right thing yet. I agree, that would be nice :)

I have a great idea! Contact John Edwards, he helps the poor. (Tell him your broke) He can set you up in his mansion and get you a garage and all the tools you need. Then he can brag how he loves to help the poor and has done more for them besides have them build his mansion! May even get chauffered to work! :driver:

Back