New Front Bumper(1995 CTD)

UNBREAKABLE

My Grandfather decided to run into a Honda. The 'Ol Westin grill guard did some protection...but this one will do more.

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_photoset1136.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_photoset1139.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_photoset1140.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_photoset1141.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_photoset1142.jpg

It's big...It's heavy...The winch plate is removable so you can put a winch in it. It has light tabs under the flat plate on top. The factory horn mounts to it also.
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_SNC00283.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_SNC00284.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_SNC00285.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Dodge_20Bumper_SNC00286.jpg

VERY NICE...looks a little wide (probably just the camera angle), but it is a dually.:beer:

Looks like my dodge needs one........but the top hoop needs to be a stinger:flipoff2:

It had to be wide for max protection......The owner is hell on everything.

Hey Justin, when is fred gettin an exos on the tacomas?

That bitch is heavy duty. I like how you finished up the center grille. The spacing came out good. Now dont let Fred test this one out and scratch the pretty powdercoat.

I spy a Hondurrr in the shop now.

Hey Justin, sharp work. Too bad I can't come around and puke mojitos out of my eyes outside the shop anymore.

Tell Fred to keep raising hell and keep the groceries cold!

He's slowed down since the last time you saw him Will...He had a massive heart attack two and a half weeks ago.

will do...thanks. I will say this, it has been an eye opener. Those who know him, would never think he was 70. He gets around better than I do(with massive blockages in 4 arteries.

damn, justin. hope he's doing ok.
Need to talk to you about an sas on Kats 4runner:huggy:

He's slowed down since the last time you saw him Will...He had a massive heart attack two and a half weeks ago.

Thats a real bummer man. I need to stay in touch better. Tell Fred muppet said hello.

Back