New FJ cruiser

Jason924R

Looks pretty cool in my opinion. I just wish it was black, black windows and black wheels.
fjc2.jpg

fjc1.jpg

Holy crap, THAT didn't take long... Looks good though.. not much lift, 60 front, Krawlers.. yum..

I like it more and more everytime I look at those pics. If only I had 50 large just laying around.

The new FJ

That has Dynatrac PROrock 60's front and rear, 39.5 inch red label krawlers, fancy custom bumpers, a nice warn winch and a bunch of fancy do das. Just like all the other rigs out there that Ultamite adventure has to do with and BFG and Dynatrac. I can't believe how much money people spend of some stuff.:shaking: Its damn amazing. Can't wait to see pics of the damage they did to it last week. LMAO!!!! It would look a lot better on rockwells and 47 inch LTB's:D :p

I'd love to know where they got the fender decals. they look like the same style as on my 83 yota

I just wish it was black, black windows and black wheels.
Nothing a little masking tape and Rustoleum couldn't fix... :lol:

OK, seriously, nice truck.

Wait, wait, wait... THREE windshield wipers?:confused:

I heard that those decals are pretty darn expensive

Nice!!! They just need to redo the rear tail lights. Wish I had that kind of extra money laying around.

Jason924R said:
It doesnt look like he has much room to tuck those tires either.....

Uptravel is over-rated. 'Tis better to be low and have limited uptravel then be lifted to the moon and have tons.

those wierdos probally spent more on that bumper, than i spent on my whole rig. and that first bit of trail rash, and there goes 2 grand worth of body work.

they custom made those bumpers cus i remember lookin at some site and they were designing the bumpers on somethin like solid works.

highrollintj said:
they custom made those bumpers cus i remember lookin at some site and they were designing the bumpers on somethin like solid works.

well then, tehy spent more on the lights and winch than i did on my whole rig. it looks alright, but i would have chosen something that i could actually wheel, instead of baby.

Back