new buggy

motor is a 98 model 4bt cummins 130 hp i have had the fuel plate ground and planning on running methonal injection . i am shooting for about 250 horse and 600 torque. if nothing else its gonna smoke like the woods is on fire 17 x14 usa beadlocks with a rock ring that i had a friend to cut with a water jet. rocks with detroit front welded rear the frame is about 136" long 48" wide at the bottom and 63 " wide in the middle with about 126" wheelbase. its about 7ft. tall to the top. big horn 17" travel air shocks. somwhere around 28" under the belly 400 turbo tranny and twin stick 205

pics

some pics

Attachments

• 6x6.jpg
    6x6.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 584
  • buggy side.jpg
    buggy side.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 587
  • crop of front.jpg
    crop of front.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 506
just in time for halloween ... also working on some rear panels

Attachments

• wheel and tire.jpg
    wheel and tire.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 586
  • body.jpg
    body.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 587
damn it was all good till I saw the heep grille :flipoff2:

I love these pics. More please.

greg has raised the bar hes gonna break half of nc 4x4 trying to keep up

HA!!!!!! Even though Bigwoody and the muddevils "raised the bar" doesn't mean they will have the baddest rigs forever. LOL!!!! They just happen to have the money to build them first. I have a feeling there will be a lot more guys giving them a run for thier money. 4 wheeling has evolved and changed over the past 2 years. I saw a ton more buggy's and truggy's at TELLICO's DIXIE RUN this year than ever before. Its my 5th Dixie run and I love it. Best weeekend of the year.

Very nice buggy you got there. It looks like it will really be awesome with a smoking diesel and 49 inch irocks and rockwells and a LCG but high diff and belly clearence.:Rockon: :bling: :driver:

well bigwoody there is a difference.

Its all about "DISPOSABLE INCOME" and I had none to buy a vehicle so i had to make payments. :lol: If i had had cold heart cash i would have bought a used nasty automatic 97 TJ and cut it up and ran full widths and 42 and went crazy. Thank goodness i didn't though because then i might have ended up a muddevil:lol: :flipoff2: Just kidding.:tongue:

PS. Its "Thirsty Thursday" everyone. CHEERS!!!!!!!!:beer:

Buggy looks awesomwe. If you need a hand some time, let me know. I would love to check it out in person.

Back