New 450r

Bullardbs

My New 450r

2004 Honda trx 450r. Gibson A-amrs, pep zps front shocks, gibson steering stem, Tag T2 handlebars, hmf exhaust, custom axis rear shock, GT thunder rear linkage, lonestar rear alxe, beadlocks with razors, front bumper and mayor hood.

Attachments

• honda.jpg
    honda.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 489
  • sideways.jpg
    sideways.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 509
  • rooster.jpg
    rooster.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 469
I personally like the hipster flagman in the top picture. LOL

Boss Man says "HOLD UP FLAG!"

Flag Man says "But im too tard. My hip is leaning out of place."

Thanks.. this is the first bike ive had with PEP but I like it..Yeah I have raced at black ankle and at East bend but its the knobbie TT class

Are those shocks valved for TT? If you want to get into some more jumping, Birch Creek has a stadium TT/supercross track they race on weekend nights during the summer. NCMP also has a new SX track they race under the lights, but since they just banned quads from their pro MX track, I will never go back.
Its only like $20 to race at birch. Ive got some pictures if you want to see them.
Check out atvnc.com

THey are valved for mx but I just do the racing for fun I trail ride it too so dont want to make it a straight TT bike and not be able t otrail ride it. Would loke to get another one to have just a tt bike but thats not going to happen anytime soon

would also like to find some slicks to run to see how I like that before I spend the money on a TT bike also

Check the classifieds and EDT section in atvnc. There are several members who are pro EDT riders and they are always selling used slicks.

will do thanks I also have a lot of parts that I got with the quad that I dont need so need to sell some of it too

THanks

got some handle bars
stock steering stem
stock axle with sproket
tail light
head light
switch with key
50% stock front tires
70% rear hole shots on baja rims

maybe some more have to look

Back