Need muscle's in Sanford

Rob

Administrator
Administrator
Wife's birthday present sitting in the bed of the truck, weights 300lbs. Would like to get it out tonight if anyone local can help. Beer's on me.

Thanks.

300lbs. and you need help? lifting that at least once a week in one form or another is in my job description.:flipoff2:

seriously though, i'd be happy to help tomorrow evening if that will work?

Hey Rob!

Am heading to Pinehurst Monday evening after work. Can't do it on the way down there, but will be heading back sometime between 8-10PM and pass right by 421 travelling on Hwy 1. Will have Jamie and her brother with me, so we could definitely stop by and lift it then if that works for you.

It's out of the truck, and in the garage, any help getting it into the house tomorrow evening would be greatly appreciated. Whoever thought a treadmill would be so heavy.

It's what she wanted. I leave the romantic stuff for Christmas and anniversaries. Birthdays she get's to choose.

Mine asked for a treadmill for Christmas one year. It's in the pile to go to the dump now. :shaking: Thank God for yard sales! I only paid $40 for the thing, and it worked fine. It eventually turned into a shelf, though. Now it's garbage!

i just lifted a D60 out of the bed of my dodge by myself because my lil brother is too lazy to get out of bed

Whoever thought a treadmill would be so heavy.

hmmm...treadmill...

was reading some old posts tonight, and thought for a minute you bought her a grease setup...:lol: :lol:

Fedex called when my tank came in and told me it weighed 300 lbs(per the invoice from Greasel) and i would need at least several people to help unload it when they came to the house. If you get the same call don't believe it. You and another reasonable size person (maybe the driver) can easily unload the tank.

Greg

rob I got your message bout 5min ago sorry i couldnt help give me a call 2moro and i will help take it in the house and tell mrs rob i said :birthday:

:cool:

Thanks to Shane and Slick (bigdaddyf350 and 1BIGAZZBURBN for their help. Much appreciated guys.

Back