need a local shop (winston area)

rolledthatho

hey guys, i put an mc2100 carb on my 88 wrangler, im almost done, but i cant figure out the manual choke/tuning etc.. someone who knows their way around a carb, could probably fix it and get it all hooked back up in 30 mins. but im wanting to sell it so i need it fixed. where is somewhere that will mess with something like this.

the average garage, just tells me... this isnt the right carb for it...

no DUH

thanks in advance

North side of Winston at Reynolda and Shattalon. there's a Shell station with a couple of guys that know their way around this carb and are Jeep guys too.

I'd help you, but I'm just not available anytime soon.

you wouldnt happen to know the st name its directly off of would you. its on the corner of shattalon and reynolda?

just trying to look it up in the phone book

anyone i should ask for particularly?

anyone else??

... and tell them Brent and Dave send thier best (kick to the gonads).. :D

thank you guys so much, brent and dave? last names or will they know?

also caver, if you still would like to help me, i would really appreciate it, i could give you some money for your time and gas or whatever. because even though im lookin for a shop. the jeep dosent run, have tags etc.... so that was just my first step

hey guys... thanks for all the responses, i think i might end up taking it to jmedic, i called Bryan, he was very friendly but also quoted me at least 3 hours work 213 $ just in labor... for something i know wont take more than 30/45 mins (installing a manual choke, and just checking my work... aka 3 or 4 vacume lines)

ill let yall know how it goes

thanks again, and until then if anyone wants to help, or knows of anywhere else, its not a done deal yet!

thanks guys

Back