NC Bro-lite build

Now were talking! I like it when the good stuff starts showing up!

Miller Motorsports also threw in a set of lower shock tabs they've developed for the Bro-trucks. Some Free shirts and steekers too.
100_7793.jpg

Well get to work Dylan!!... It ain't gonna get done by itself!!

Worked again this weekend. Sorry no pics this time.I forgot the camera.

Ended up fixing a rusty body mount. We had to replace a cross member too.
But mostly I just swept up rust dust.

I'm scoping out a burgundy one across the road from my new house. Haven't met the neighbors yet, but it is sitting in the bushes.... lol

Looks like I need to find some leaking FOA's. 30 bucks sounds pretty good.

Il'll be gald to be in the harlan shake vid....

What?

what did I ssay?

Looking for a bright orange paint job. Anyone wanna sponsor a bright orange paint job?:popcorn:
Hey I got the stuff to paint my truck 2009 Viper orange, it is two stage even have a quart of matte additive if you want it flat. I had carquest mix I a couple years ago but its still sealed and has been flipped regularly. I just went another direction on the build. I would donate it to the cause.

Hey I got the stuff to paint my truck 2009 Viper orange, it is two stage even have a quart of matte additive if you want it flat. I had carquest mix I a couple years ago but its still sealed and has been flipped regularly. I just went another direction on the build. I would donate it to the cause.
Only if he adds the flag on the roof and 01 ON THE DOOORS!!

Dangit, I got a 87 MM 4cy 5 speed. If I would have seen this about a year ago, i would have purposed built it to specs and waited at the gate for the "open class".
Would love to see the vids from the first race!

Sounds like a good score to me!
You sir, have a pm.

Back