My madza b4000, just finished lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone keeping track of all the lies so far in Jeepster90's replies to this incident? I have lost track now and was hoping someone could give me an update on the current tally.

Jeepster90, I am rather amazed that you have even continued to post here and that you don't even have enough shame to quit lying about this whole thing. It seems each time you post you throw another contradiction into your story. Pay Tim and end this frickin drama already. Be a man and take care of your debts. I hope Tim presses charges against you and doesn't drop them whether you pay or not.

I do not understand why all this bs wasent said on the other tread about bad transactions, i have had that mazda for 6months and the lift came with it i just installed it last week, i do not understand why everyone thinks i just bought it and spent money on the lift and tires and all that good stuff, this is between me and tim88xj. I am working with him to get this settled right away, and i will be sending his money tommorow.

At the top of the page you said tonight. Your last post said tomorrow. Is your next post going to say next week?

Jeepster90 said:
I do not understand why all this bs wasent said on the other tread about bad transactions

That post was made over a week ago, and this still has not been resolved. At that point it was between you and him, but apparently you haven't understood that the Bad Transaction post was made BECAUSE of this situation.

You found the need to brag about your current project, nobody cares that it was bought 6 mos ago, the previous transaction has not been delt with.

I do not blame Tim for calling you out, I would do the same.

At this point, it is not just between you and Tim anymore, it has involved the members and operators of this forum, simply by the transaction having begun here and being discussed here.

So yeah, it's our business now.

Kevin

junkYJ said:
I dident buy the lift, tim. it came with the truck when i bought it a year ago, just finally got around to putting it on, but i am going to send the money asap, thanks

Jeepster90 said:
I do not understand why all this bs wasent said on the other tread about bad transactions, i have had that mazda for 6months and the lift came with it i just installed it last week, i do not understand why everyone thinks i just bought it and spent money on the lift and tires and all that good stuff, this is between me and tim88xj. I am working with him to get this settled right away, and i will be sending his money tommorow.

Another shining example or you not being able to get your story straight.

Quit arguing, backpedalling, and lying to justify yourself and pay what you owe or at least give him his stuff back. Based on your posts alone and how you are handling this leads me to believe that you are one person I would never want to associate with because you can't be trusted to do the right thing. All your lies are just making it worse and damaging your reputation beyond repair. Stop shirking your responsibility and own up to your stupidity and make it right.

Well yesterday night has come and gone, no big surprise, but no money. Its 2pm Saturday right now and still no money. Does anyone have more details about pursuing legal action? If so please PM me. Also, the comment about calling his parents, I have a single phone number for him, which I believe to be his house however I cannot get anything but an answering machine.

I appreciate the help and insight.

-Tim

BIGWOODY will have to verify, but im not sure he was serious about selling them to you. I think A: he would never deal with buying selling to you after all this, and B:the only way he would say hes selling you somthing is to get in touch with you face to face

oh and also, give the guy his money is the obvious choice, but you ever think about hopping in that mazda of yours, WITH the tires in the back and heading over to tims house? i bet that would save your tail from too much trouble from here out. you screwed up, you havent paid, so just give the friggin tires back to Tim.

it gonna be kind of hard to get them tires to his house when the tires are on a 1990 jeep wrangler sitting in someones driveway in michigian. YOU CAN GO GET THEM FOR ME IF YOU LIKE.

As Ofnow The Post Can End And Everyone Can Cool Down, I Have Sent Tim His Money And He Said He Will Be Posting It When He Gets It.

Jeepster90 said:
I Have Sent Tim His Money And He Said He Will Be Posting It When He Gets It.

That's What You Told Him At Least Twice Before, As Well.

IsN't It AnNoYiNg To TrY AnD ReAd ThInGs (oh the hell with it) where every word has a capital? :D

It sounds like you actually did send him the cash this time... we'll see.

The post will end when he replies to US, the one's who run this forum, that he has recieved payment in full.

Until then, deal with it.

Kevin
Your friendly moderator

That's a crock!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it sucks,Tim if I were you I'd pinch his tires till he gave me my money. What kind of person lies about paying someone and then posts his new ride.Especially on a sight where everybody knows whats going on. Have some dignity and just pay the man for christ sake! Jeepster 90 it's guys like you that makes everyone sketchy about selling and trading things. Not only that this is a respectfull sight thats supposed to be family oriented, fun, and trustworthy. Not a place to get ripped off or taken advantage of, and thats my two cents. Tim I've been there man,and I feel your frustation, and I hope it works out you, and for the sake of all of us that are honest hard working people, who look for help and deals amongst friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know jeepster, writing checks on a closed account is a felony! And if I were Tim I,d put that ass in jail. I hear they like young boys in there.

lol, but if you are capable of reading you may have realized that I have sent his money.

Translation: I had daddy send him his money

Well I recieved his fathers check today along with a note from him. All looks good.l So I guess it ended well as I got my money after a little over 2 months.

I will let you know if there is any unforseen problems. Thanks soo much for the help as it was a large part of the reason I got my money.

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back