Attachments

• ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e39_cbboatworks_P1010004_15.jpg
    ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e39_cbboatworks_P1010004_15.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 436
  • ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e39_cbboatworks_P1010013_7.jpg
    ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e39_cbboatworks_P1010013_7.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 1,026
Last edited:
Dude that is so cool. I bet all the dads in your area hate you. Definitely post a build and or specs. Did you build it or buy it?

man that thing is sweet where did you get it id like to have one for my girls:Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:

Specs? Build thread?

Yea tell us more. Engine and axles is a definate need to know. More details please!

It looks like the one that had a build-up thread on Pirate. I don't know if it is the same one or not. IIRC, it was a Honda ATV engine (300 cc maybe?) with sami x-case and axles. Very cool!

It looks like the one that had a build-up thread on Pirate. I don't know if it is the same one or not. IIRC, it was a Honda ATV engine (300 cc maybe?) with sami x-case and axles. Very cool!

Link?

You are right it was built by a guy in Cali. and I bought it from him. it has the Honda trx 300 engine sami x-case and axles king shocks and 4 link. I am planining on building another in a few weeks will post the build thread. Thanks for looking

You are right it was built by a guy in Cali. and I bought it from him. it has the Honda trx 300 engine sami x-case and axles king shocks and 4 link. I am planining on building another in a few weeks will post the build thread. Thanks for looking
awesome. Can you post some more pics of this one? Underbelly etc?

if someone wants one, find all the parts and i can do the fab work in a week or 2, i dont charge much. just pm me and we'll work sumthin out

Back