Mud mower

xjsaretheway

Joined the Band
Banned
Well the riding lawn mower has had the last problem we're going to put up with and now it gets the boot from lawn duty. The deck broke in a few places, the headlights broke a while ago, and the steering just broke too. I had to weld it back together. with parts needed costing too much green, it's time to drop the deck and have some fun. I'm thinking I can get a set of atv rims to bolt up to the rear with some mud tires, trim the fenders, and have some fun.
It received the rat rod paint job a few years back, now it's time for it to get dirty, do a burnout on the curb, and pop some wheelies :)
I took the deck off and played on the rock in my back yard. I'll get some pics of it down the woods in the mud later, along with maybe a video or two of the wheelie and burnout:driver:
ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x267_bjharding_2007_mud_20mower_DSCN0205.jpg

ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x267_bjharding_2007_mud_20mower_DSCN0212.jpg

flexin it out a lil
ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x267_bjharding_2007_mud_20mower_DSCN0216.jpg

Some guys I went to HS with got serious about wheeling mowers. I guess it was more of something to do that was funny to watch and pass time. The put mud tires on them, welded the diff, and put exhaust stacks. Along with numerous other things.

It was pretty amusing to watch a mower going through a mud pit or up a hill, they are not much for rockcrawling though...

well i did drive this to high school one day, although it's just 1/8 of a mile away

several of my friends out in mooresville have been pretty "serious"...well as serious as you can get....about wheelin mowers lol....its pretty fun actually, and one of em actually does pretty damn good up on the rocks haha

AHHHHH!!

A "rat-rod" mower!!:rolleyes:

yeh isn't that awesome. I even drove it for a while with the fenders off, just the hood and grille. Neighbors and mom thought it was retarded.

why dont you tie a string to the carb linkage? Give it a tug and get those rpm's where they should be!

That's comming soon.... :wheel:

Back