Moving day!

Your Hot Dog Guy!

Well some of you already know we're moving into our camper fulltime and today is the day. No more having a house as base. Our base will now be mobile. We've been working on this a little over four years and it has become a reality. We have several friends that have chose to let go of the usual habits that have been drilled in to our heads at a early age, work and work and then some more work till you die. Ironically I had a sad call from a old friend today from Norfolk, he told me our friend Roach had passed away with a heart attack at age fifty six. I'm fifty eight.
I'm placing this in the camping section out of lack of a better place. We have been asked a lot of questions by some 4x4 friends as to what are you thinking! We'rev not quitting work but cutting back to a low idle. Work camping is on the agenda for certain, we have a few applications sent out that sounds promising, 3 days on and six days off. It will take some practice but I might get the hang of it! We have some friends that are in Nevada working at Amazon with killer $$$ because it is only good for 2 1/2 months and then you are gone. Others have been house sitting a light house on the Oregon coast as a tour guide for eight hours a day for three days on and six off. Their camp is 15ft from the cliff with a fantastic view for four months. The opportunity's are there you just have to look. We'll be around and in touch with the many friends we have made, Terry and Belinda YHDG!

Terry, good luck to you two. There is a guy, Michael Boyink, on the early Jeep forum I'm on that did the same thing. Packed up the wife and kids, sold the house, and they're traveling the U.S.. They've also been hosting at campgrounds when they stop for a rest. They are really enjoying their decision. http://boyinks4adventure.com/

Good Luck Terry and Belinda....and Dayton too!!! Please keep in touch and we will try to collect bail money funds for you....we know how you like posted speed limits. LOL
Take care and give me a buzz when you pass thru Knoxville area.

May your next MILLION miles be accident, & carefree! I believe you already have 3 mill completed.:huggy:
Thanks Rodney, but it's 5 million PAID miles!
Good Luck Terry and Belinda....and Dayton too!!! Please keep in touch and we will try to collect bail money funds for you....we know how you like posted speed limits. LOL
Take care and give me a buzz when you pass thru Knoxville area.
Thanks man, we'll be in Dayton without a doubt!
We have crossed path and chatted several times. Your new path is what my distant dreams are made of. Best wishes and have fun. Hopefully see you again and maybe I can offer you some grub!
I think we did the GSMTR todether for several years, thanks.

Best of luck to the best of people. I know you'll make it just fine..out there ''camping''. I wanna say i'll miss ya, but I have you on speed dial, so it's not like you're dissapearing for good, to me!

By the way..the trophys were a big hit at the ure race today..everybody loved them. Thank you!

Glad to give the trophy's to some that liked them. I need you to text or pm me Casey's phone number plz.

Terry you already sale your house?

Terry you already sale your house?
No, but got several nibbles Friday and Saturday but who knows. PM me if you have questions please.

Back