MOTD (Meme of the Day)

FB_IMG_1711844757301.jpg

Man i miss the days he was alive and racing. So much has changed since then for the worse i dont even know drive what car now and not watched 2 full races since he died...
I am following NASCAR again. I like to listen on the radio rather than sit and watch. I was a Harvick fan but he retired. I'm watching Gragson come up and still like some of the older guys, Truex and Logano, and Larson is a heck of a driver. But it will never be like it was when Dale was racing.

I am following NASCAR again. I like to listen on the radio rather than sit and watch. I was a Harvick fan but he retired. I'm watching Gragson come up and still like some of the older guys, Truex and Logano, and Larson is a heck of a driver. But it will never be like it was when Dale was racing.
They made so many rule changes after Dale it not racing it is now who has the most money that wins over the better driver now. But what do i know i haven't watched a race. in years

They made so many rule changes after Dale it not racing it is now who has the most money that wins over the better driver now. But what do i know i haven't watched a race. in years
It was unwatchable for a while but it's gotten better. I'm actually watching the Richmond race now.

Back