MOTD (Meme of the Day)

9C9C7E56-3B5B-4908-BDC5-B7FFAD8E2199.jpeg

If you’re not following the Reddit pump n dump schemes happening live...you won’t get this. Don’t tell me how to capitalism...

View attachment 336909
Ive tried for years to tell people I feared the stock market due to electronic trading for just this reason. Ive failed repeatedly to explain what I envisioned and its playing out in real time...if only i could ahve completed the thought perhaps i could have made milions

Ive tried for years to tell people I feared the stock market due to electronic trading for just this reason. Ive failed repeatedly to explain what I envisioned and its playing out in real time...if only i could ahve completed the thought perhaps i could have made milions

I'm seeing claims out there that there's at least one guy that's cleared $10mil today. Illicit gain is illicit gain, but if that's true, I certainly wouldn't want to be that dude. A few grand here or there, kinda tough to prove a day trader didn't just catch a trend and get lucky.

I'm seeing claims out there that there's at least one guy that's cleared $10mil today. Illicit gain is illicit gain, but if that's true, I certainly wouldn't want to be that dude. A few grand here or there, kinda tough to prove a day trader didn't just catch a trend and get lucky.

Of course I'm a day late and a dollar short, but being curious I checked out the subreddit and apparently he invested 50k in GameStop between '19 and late '20 and when trading closed today it was worth 50m. Of course I don't understand all the lingo and charts they're throwing around so they may be full of shit :laughing:

Duane

Back