MOTD (Meme of the Day)

For those in Winston Salem:

911 dixie.JPG

Man, when wrestling was awesome. Nothing like a cocaine fueled interview to get pumped. Cocaine, alcohol, and steroids were good for you in the 80’s. What happened? YouTube the best of macho man. It’s tons of awesome interviews that make no sense. I remember when wrestling came on prime time. If you interrupted it at my grandparents house you’d likely get told to shut up and have something thrown at you.

Man, when wrestling was awesome. Nothing like a cocaine fueled interview to get pumped. Cocaine, alcohol, and steroids were good for you in the 80’s. What happened? YouTube the best of macho man. It’s tons of awesome interviews that make no sense. I remember when wrestling came on prime time. If you interrupted it at my grandparents house you’d likely get told to shut up and have something thrown at you.
Grew up watching it all the time and my grandparents had a dish that got all the pay per views for free. They always had people over to watch it and it would turn into a free for all ass whoppin by the end of the night. To this day my Mammaw that’s in her 90’s will not answer the phone if it’s on tv. I miss the 80’s!

23531dfc8c0ef9648e68356619b1b8db.jpg

Back