Miscellaneous stuff from my garage

jeepinmatt

..l.
Added and sold a few things!

5 gallon shop vac, this thing actually sucks more than the big ones, I just don't need 4 shop vacs and don't have any accessories for this one, $20
1695741929661.png

1695741947051.png

7 gallon air tank $30
IMG_0467.jpeg

Pelican 1610 case with some foam, $100
IMG_0472.jpeg
IMG_0473.jpeg

Sanyo dorm fridge, 21” deep, 19” wide, 25” tall. Works great. Freezer will freeze stuff, and fridger will fridge stuff. I also have the other wire shelf that goes in there. $50
IMG_0476.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg

Hotdog grill basket, $1 Bob
IMG_0477.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know why these two posts made me laugh so much. Probably been hanging with my middle school son too much.
What can I say? I chuckled too, but it's my thread so I stayed professional.

What is the tonnage on the arbor press?
Small. Probably a half ton or maybe 1 ton. I don't recall seeing any size or label tag on it. I can easily toss it in the trunk and bring it in on monday if you wanna check it out. It probably weighs 30-40lbs.

I'll pass, I've wanted one but don't know how much I'd use it. And I was looking for a 3ton. Probably just be selling it a year or two from now so I'll let you sell it to someone else. Great thing to package with those Wilton Vises!

I'll pass, I've wanted one but don't know how much I'd use it. And I was looking for a 3ton. Probably just be selling it a year or two from now so I'll let you sell it to someone else. Great thing to package with those Wilton Vises!
Now that you've forced me to look, I think it's a 2 ton, just like this:

Man I would really like that press. Not sure how to get out there to fetch it.
Let Me Google That :D

I don't have any plans to head that way anytime soon, but there is a truck bed cover I need in Sanford. If you bring it to me, I'll give you the press. ;)

Let Me Google That :D

I don't have any plans to head that way anytime soon, but there is a truck bed cover I need in Sanford. If you bring it to me, I'll give you the press. ;)
Send me a PM with details, maybe we can work something out.

Bump

Bump for much lower prices. But now you will have to take other extra stuff I try to sell or give you while you're here.

Bump. Lowered some prices. Really would like to move these things along. Will make great combo deals with XJ parts and miscellaneous things laying around my shop.

Back