Milwaukee Tool storage

Any of yall running Milwaukee pack put boxes or any of the other gadgets? They pricey. I am struggling with organization because I don't want two of everything and I do go mobile and some are very handy on jobs. In a perfect world most of my corded stuff would be shop use, but dang them gadgets are handy for short work. Another perfect world idea would be two outfitted rigs, One for the handy, house hold mess I get into and another for the mobile fab and welding. Clyde is already at 14k and out of room, I've had to load a job box on the bed with tools for several jobs.
I have a 3 piece set of the packout boxes and some of the organizers from them. They are expensive but I love mine. When I have to do home repair or something at my parents house it is perfect for that.

I have a 3 piece set of the packout boxes and some of the organizers from them. They are expensive but I love mine. When I have to do home repair or something at my parents house it is perfect for that.
My thought was preloaded and go.....sure I got shelves in the shop but nothing is ready and portable. All the "fan boy" promotional type that comes up on inner web videos have a fortune in all them specials boxes and stacking trays. All that isolated small parts, tools, and related bits and blades makes me giddy! My bolt bin looks like an over flow of all things fastener on top, a lot of residential stuff.....then its wiring, plumbing.....on and on. I hate digging and loading all those boxes of this and that to go. And if I don't sure as the devil I end up at a hardware buying what I left at home.

Back