Military Hummer Rims On Dana 60

cj7jakfitch

Getting ready to start my dana 60 builds. I have a full floating with 4.11 gears for the rear. All I plan to do with it is a full spool. I have a front 60 with 4.11 gears. Just want to know what all has to be done to clear the steering. I plan on going to high steer and cutting of the knuckles. Is there anything else I should watch out for? Any help would be nice.

Thanks Jay

WFO makes an arm that clears hummers without recentering or the use of dually hubs

I wouldn't cut the old steering arms off unless you have to. Most keep them on there, at least the ones I've seen. I'm keeping mine on there

Your also most likely going to have to open the center whole in the wheel to fit the d60. I know my h1 wheels didnt fit my d60 hubs, I had to grind the hub opening out a hair.

Thanks for all the info. I have my dana 60 but the guy that was selling me the hummer rims didn't come through. Anyone know where to get some around NC?

Hey if you dont find any.. lemme know.. do you want radial or bias rims? yes there is a difference on the hummer rims. I am getting a set (5) for my Yj.. I know i can dig up more. Guess I should have asked.. you want hmmwv rims..or H1-H2?

Back