Mid-Carolina Line-X February Special...Premium Liners.

Will Carter

So we've settled into the nice new shop here with a clean, huge new spray booth.

We're now located:
7422 Whitsett Park Rd.
Burlington, NC 27215

Or: Go to I85/I40 Exit 138. Turn north (past the gas station). Follow the signs right to our front door. About 2 minutes off the interstate!

We also have a new product to offer. Line-X PREMIUM Spray-In Bedliner.

This is the same quality Line-X you know with an additional top coat for even more protection and good looks for life. It keeps your liner looking brand new for years to come.

Check out more info here!

I sprayed the first sample in my truck about a year ago now and after a quick pressure wash ('cause it gets used! No show truck here!) I'd swear it just came out of the spray booth.

For the month of February we'll be offering the upgrade to Line-X PREMIUM Spray In Bedliner for no additional charge (normally $75-100)! Just mention this NC4x4 thread and if you wan't it Premium you got it!

Have an older spray-in bedliner not looking so hot these days? We can spray this new coating over most any existing liners to give it like new appearance and better protection.

As always...
Trucks starting at $395.
Jeep and like interiors starting at $350.

WE CAN SPRAY ANYTHING!

Hey Will, is Line-X soft and rubbery once it's cured, or more of a hard urethane finish?

Have you taken a shovel or pitchfork or anything like that to one? Cuts are fine, so long as it doesn't pick up from the base metal.

I've got a pretty nice no-name liner in my truck that's currently peeling up in big chunks. The paint underneath is showroom shiny... so it probably didn't get prepped like it should have been. I think I'm going to get it resprayed. I've just got to figure out what brand to go with.

So sell me on Line-X. :D

Line-X cures as a harder urethane, yes. Doing a high-tech fingernail durometer test on most other liners you'll see an indention for a second. Not at all on linex.

The hardness does deter shovels and other edges gouging in.

Just for you I went outside and shoved the point of a shovel into my old Toyota pickup with a 3 year old liner in it. Digging as hard as I could, shy of denting the sheet metal, it did leave a little scaring mark but didn't come close to going to the paint. I doubt you'd want to be that carelss with a shovel in a decent looking truck anyway.

Line-X does come with a nation-wide warranty against manufacture defects such as bubbling, peeling, blistering, etc...It doesn't officially come with a "I beat the hell out of it with a shovel" warranty but we can usually take care of those repairs at no charge as well. It's a rare occasion we get something back.

Tips for old bedliner removal:
If it's peeling up nicely with no residue...you're lucky.
If that's the case run a razor blade length wise down the bed and cut strips about 4-5" wide. Should be able to grab each strip and rip it up the whole way. If you're real lucky and it's a horrible bond you might be able to cut wider strips.

If it's leaving alot of chunks and residue or the strips are breaking...well...it sucks.
You can either wire wheel it out or we've found that if you have a decently high pressured power washer you can put the "cut off your digits" nozzle in there and it'll pop the stubborn stuff up. We usually pick between the wire wheel and pressure washer based on outside temperature.:lol:

Just for you I went outside and shoved the point of a shovel into my old Toyota pickup with a 3 year old liner in it. Digging as hard as I could, shy of denting the sheet metal, it did leave a little scaring mark but didn't come close to going to the paint. I doubt you'd want to be that carelss with a shovel in a decent looking truck anyway.

LOL... nice.

Yeah, I only asked because every time I put mulch or dirt or sand or anything in the bed of the truck, chunks of bedliner come out with it. I don't expect it to be indestructible... just close. :lol:

Thanks for the removal tips. I'll keep you posted.

hey man i would love to get my 03 dodge cummins done but wont be back from this deployment until early march could you still hook me up with the deal then??

I just got my Poison Spyder Bumpers and fenders. What would it run to Linex them?
My current plan is Rustoleum spray on bed liner on the exterior bumper surfaces and gloss enamel on the interior for easier rinse out because the bed liner is a rougher finish.
And all over bedliner on the fenders.

Does your shop only do truck beds or can you also do individual pieces?
I jsut got my Poison Spyder Customs front and rear bumpers and fender flares for my 2010 JK.
I'm interested in finding if the cost of doing Linex before mounting is worth the time I will save painting them myself.
4 fender flares.
These are the bumpers.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1088&pictureid=8923

Lesson learned when doing linex on fenders.
I should have masked the body facing surfaces and 1/2" from the top surface from the back edge that touches the body. This stuff goes on really thick and will protect my fender flares. But the thickness in the areas against the body throw off the fit.
I would absolutely recommend Midcarolina linex to do fender flares. But just learn from my mistake. Keep the corners and back surfaces clean or pre-paint with enamel then mask it.
Pictures can be seen in this thread.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/installing-poison-spyder-crusher-flares-1174543/

Back