Medium Duty Chevy/GMC Cab Parts

StretchASU

Are there any similarities in the floor pans and rockers of a Medium Duty truck to the light duty trucks of the same era (Square Body)?

I have an 85-86ish C7000 Topkick dump truck I would like to not see rot away any further. It’s no powerhouse being an NA3208 and 5spd, but moves what I need it to. Floors are soft in spots and the rockers too from its use as a fertilizer and silage truck. Frame, bed floor etc all good. It’s just the cab floor in spots and rockers from never being rinsed out or swept out that are it’s weak spots.

Can I get a replacement floor pan for a 1/2-1ton of the same era and it work? Having trouble finding part numbers specific to the medium duty trucks.

No luck with LMCtrucks?

Long shot, but check hamby motors Lewisville

Hamby Motors
(336) 945-3712

Dude is old school. Call him. If he seems to have something, hit me up and I'll head over to verify to save you a trip

The floors and fire wall is different form C3500 down. Rockers and doors you can make work off of the C3500 down.
Does your truck have tilt front or fixed fenders with hood separate? I have a good cab for tilt front end and i have a good cab for fixed fenders cab too. Will have to look a them it has been a while since i payed attention to them.

The floors and fire wall is different form C3500 down. Rockers and doors you can make work off of the C3500 down.
Does your truck have tilt front or fixed fenders with hood separate? I have a good cab for tilt front end and i have a good cab for fixed fenders cab too. Will have to look a them it has been a while since i payed attention to them.

That would make sense and it’s what I remember hearing at one point.

It’s a tilt front truck.

Back