March 21st 2015 Uwharrie workday

krzyabncanuck

BLM HOTSHOT
Next workday is coming up fast. Not too sure yet what the plan is but I can bet it will be to install some guard rail on Daniel. That is important right now.

Hopefully I will hear from Terry soon.

@krzyabncanuck can you post up the info for the strategy meeting on the 18th. Tjc will be there and at the workday.

Last edited:
I myself will try to make the meeting but most likely will be late. I start a course that evening also.

That being said I will not make this workday but will be up there across the street. First workday in 4 or 5 years I will have missed.

I plan on doing lunch at this work day....

Carolina Broncos will be finishing up our work on Dutch John and making sure the trail is ready for opening day. See you guys in a few weeks.

FYI Snappy, there will be about 5-6 of us there for a head count. Thank you for volunteering to cook!

I'll take two Hot Dawgs with Chilli in Hot Buttered Buns!

Does anyone know exactly what we are going to be doing on this workday yet? Just wondering what tools to bring if any, I don't have a lot of tools but I can bring what I have if I know what we are going to do. Thanks

Last edited:
Gaurd rail install, fill in a hole on daniel and diamond intsalls. I should get the email from Terry today and will post it up.

Gaurd rail install, fill in a hole on daniel and diamond intsalls. I should get the email from Terry today and will post it up.
@snappy if you want we can ride up early that morning and ill show you the hole i was talking about, its actually a dangerous situation . then ill help ya set up etc . Good seeing ya last night buddy .

Back