After
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_b4332d27.jpg

I took out the rear 3.5" AAL.

Before
cc5f222e.jpg

After
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_5590e7a8.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_770ac844.jpg

It will drop down some more too when fully loaded. I think the jeep is 76" tall now. Woo hoo. :beer:

wow, that's nice and low... what's the clearance to the bottom of the frame?

Underneath the skidplate measures 22".

wow.. I'm looking at the pics, and can't see where my cruiser body is taller than yours... with 22" under the frame, the top of my windshield was around 82"... very odd.

spraypaintman said:
My tires are smaller. :)

Well yeah, but I'm comparing bottom of frame to top of rig... tire size doesn't matter in this instance... there's 6" of height difference somewhere.. it's not a good or bad thing, just has me wonderin...

spraypaintman said:

what is that one bolt holding in the middle of the skid? are you not afraid of a rock catching that an rounding it out od snaping it off?.....could you have counter sunk it.........just asking no bashing :D

That bolt will be replaced with a counter sunk one. I got the wrong size bolt when I bought all of the bolts. There will be two bolts holding the trans in place on the trans torque arm. You might be able to see the extra hole in the skid.

...Needs bigger tires!! :) :flipoff2:

Uh..now the front is too high...?

I will have to measure my frame to ground...I am about 82" high maybe 83", cuz I just BARELY am able to get in my 7' garage door...(I have never measured it just basing my height on an assumed 84" of clearance on the door?) This is with 36" TSLs on 10" rims...fully inflated to 25-30ish psi. NO body lift on mine...
Sam

Preciate it John. Sam, I'd like to get some 37" mtr's eventually but for now my 35's have lots of tread left. So I'm gonna stick with them. Maybe if I find a good trade I'd do it sooner. And I think the picture is making the front look higher but it's not in the real world. :)

fb493818.jpg

spraypaintman said:
Sam, I'd like to get some 37" mtr's eventually but for now my 35's have lots of tread left. So I'm gonna stick with them.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, you think? Heck so does Gary Dean's tires, at this rate they will last till you retire! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

POINT...30 LOVE....

Yeah, it's been in the garage about 1.4 years now. :) One thing just seems to lead to another project to add. I think your jeep has been in the garage for a while now too Brent. :flipoff2: You guys are just jealous....hehe

LOL....that's funny. :beer: :D :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that is a SWEET sign!! But you have to go to Ireland to get one. :D

Back