Lots of interesting news today

I find Jimmy Kimmel to be EXTREMELY annoying.

He’s a self righteous pompous douche bag. It’s a good thing they don’t depend on me for ratings cause I watch less than an hour a week of tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a LOT of people who just aren't going to eat that stuff. I am one of them. Real meat isn't going anywhere.

86393640-b640-11ea-9afd-28c0978e2217

Does anyone here actually go to those stores? Think I went in a jcpenney like 3 years ago but that's it.

Been many years for sure.

I just saw Chuckee Cheese parent company is also filing Bankruptcy.

Almsot all of those were on life support before the Covid situation.
Not sure why Sears isn't on there too, maybe b/c it was already bankrupt earlier?

I think GNC shot themselves in the foot when they stopped carrying other brands and went to only selling their stuff. They lost me as a customer when they did that.
yep. This is a classic lesson in capitalism and knowing your market.

Not sure why Sears isn't on there too, maybe b/c it was already bankrupt earlier?

Yup, Just like people, Most of the deaths are businesses that had pre-existing conditions, and the virus is what did them in.

Getting caught up in this thread finally....

Got my Insurance auto refund today; 20% off for April & May. I got the same feeling, as the NC Teachers!

I feel your pain. Mine was $22.69.

Mine was $18 and I'm happy they are giving back anything. Can't recall anywhere in the contract that says they have to.

Y'all need to up your game. Try having 9 insured cars and an RV. Refund check felt great, until I realized it was my own money.

I think Sears filed in 2018.

Local golden corral had a temporary closed sign out for a while. Rode by yesterday and brand signs on the building and sign pole were gone. Just a single closed sign on the pole. Guess this virus is going to kill buffets.

Back