Lots of interesting news today

This "let's fire him because he said <insert a variety of 1st amendment resistant terms here>" crap is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Since he's half Japanese, he shoulda stuck with "jap" because it's apparently ok to offend amongst yourselves.

My question in all of this is, why do you need a spotter in a video game?

Same reason you need a spotter on track. The stakes are just different when you crash into someone.

after looking into it more, it looks like they are just making excuses to have all these extra people involved still. Last time I played a racing video game, you could see everything around you perfectly fine. With the fact that they are looking at 3-4 screens around them during this, they could easily give a 360 view of the car, but they are not. Personally I dont see how any traditional racing fan could find entertainment in it, but whatever. Id rather watch them run time trials on a road coarse or completely new/different track, where they only let 1 team in the track at a time.

This "let's fire him because he said <insert a variety of 1st amendment resistant terms here>" crap is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Since he's half Japanese, he shoulda stuck with "jap" because it's apparently ok to offend amongst yourselves.
Have any of us Not let something Slip out, in a moment of rage, that we Wished we could take back? I Have. And, another driver was mentioned that had done similar, & was given "sensitivity training", just like a "substance abuse training"! No, Larson was Fired, lost All his sponsors, including Chevrolet! I Don't agree with how this was handled!
And I'm Not watching a racing Game. I'll watch the Real thing, when it comes back.

Woah!

US oil prices on pace for their worst day ever as storage runs out

Oil 1 year.jpg
Oil 5 day.jpg

Somewhere, the Truth has been falsified. Why? Because Trump stated he just got a "nice" letter from Kim.
Maybe it was mailed a week ago.

international mail and all...

Back