looking for a house?

RufusTheRam

I posted this on the old board, figured I'd put it up again. Not vehicle related, but if anyone is in the market for a new home/townhome in the Triangle area or a little beyond I'd be happy to help. I am a Sales Consultant for Anderson Homes. We are a local builder offering a wide variety of new home choices. Visit www.andersonhomesnc.com for additional information about the company, community, and home styles we offer. If you have any other questions, etc. don't hesitate to ask!

nice! bring me some customers ;) are you aware of anderson's 2005 realtor program? i've met a couple of the agents over there in the past, nice people.

I dunno, why not stop over and tell them about it? Look for my truck parked by the shed. :D :driver:

While we are referring our places of employment....
If you buy a new home from one of these guys, contact CPI Security Systems and we'll protect it! :D

Also if there are any experienced alarm installers out there PM me if your looking for a job in the Charlotte, Raleigh, G'Boro, or Hickory areas also looking for apprentice/trainees in some markets...

Yeah, there's a few Anderson Homes around the country. None related to us.

Back