Looking for a good trailer! Help if you can..

CHeck my post in the Misc for sale section. Under one of the three IWANNA posts many trailers listed.
This should be in the wanting to buy section

CHeck my post in the Misc for sale section. Under one of the three IWANNA posts many trailers listed.
This should be in the wanting to buy section

Thank you there.... I do want to buy however I am not looking to buy on this forum.. I am looking for information on WHAT to buy...

Its not even for me it's for my cousin. I wanted to know other peoples opinions of a good towing trailer..

Thanks again

I bought this model from Kaufman:
Model229.jpg

http://www.kaufmantrailers.com/cata...f450be65a45afb48608887192f1b1ab60ab9cb00bfeba

I upgraded to removable fenders and added the spare tire option as well. So far I have been happy with it.

DK

I have both the kaufman and the kraftman, both are good trailers, did have to redo grounds on the kraftman.

I just bought a 22' Kraftsman last week, should be done in 1 more week.. Very accommodating with special requests and my input on features. Kaufman, who only wanted to sell me one listed on the web site..

Hudson is another good trailer

Ditto that! Mines a 10K dual axle (brakes on rear axle & Load Range "D" tires) I picked up used a couple years back. Despite being *abused* by the construction company I bought from (hauled a Bobcat primarily, but also stuff way over the limit like a @#$% 20k# skid steer!), it continues to be a great trailer.

When I called Hudson to ask whether it was in fact a Hudson (listed as Hudson on the title, but no other markings on the trailer itself), one of the brothers looked up the VIN and even sent me a new "Hudson" tag showing the VIN & GVW... IMO, GREAT customer service *well after* the sale (about 10 years!) given I'll not spend another nickel on this trailer with Hudson...

Hudson's are great. I've been using them for years plus their manufacturing shop is about 10 miles from me. They are built to withstand construction dummies and do it well.
RQ

Woody Lockman 704-735-0097 Lincolnton,NC

That's where I bought my trailer and no one in the area could come close to his price and quality. He has I-85 manufactured trailers that are identical to Hudson Brothers for a lot less.

Jay

kaufman is the one

i looked at kraftsman (he's ex-kaufman family of some sort, kaufman is his last name). Crawled over, under, around, and the build quality just did not match kaufman. Close, but my money went to kaufman.

Back