Look What Drunk Me Bought Sober Me!

R Q

We all do it, A little impulse shopping after a drink or two. While watching my girl Elizabeth Zharoff review some music the other night, one of her commercials came on with these cool Guggenhein scissors for sale! Now I like a good pair of scissors, don't get me wrong, but I'm no seamstress or anything. But I do like a good sharp slide cut when doing the occasional wrapping paper or the perfect resizing cut when working on a project. My crappy pair that I have for the vacuum sealer needed replacement so I relegated my old favorites to that drawer and now I have this prize awaiting my next scissoring adventure! :laughing:
1704333976557.jpeg

So now that your on that level, aren’t those actually shears and not skisors??

I only ask because I can remember getting my ass beat by my mom for using her good shears for cutting venison cutlets to go in the freezer paper lol.

So now that your on that level, aren’t those actually shears and not skisors??

I only ask because I can remember getting my ass beat by my mom for using her good shears for cutting venison cutlets to go in the freezer paper lol.
I'm not on that level but now that you mention it, I think that's what they're called!

We all do it, A little impulse shopping after a drink or two. While watching my girl Elizabeth Zharoff review some music the other night, one of her commercials came on with these cool Guggenhein scissors for sale! Now I like a good pair of scissors, don't get me wrong, but I'm no seamstress or anything. But I do like a good sharp slide cut when doing the occasional wrapping paper or the perfect resizing cut when working on a project. My crappy pair that I have for the vacuum sealer needed replacement so I relegated my old favorites to that drawer and now I have this prize awaiting my next scissoring adventure! :laughing:
View attachment 409941
I remember one time on this forum I was on, a well respected member who is usually pretty level headed posted a thread late at night about scissors. I assumed he was a few beers in and being led on by a temptress and later regretted it. Wonder what ever happened to that guy? :laughing:

I remember one time on this forum I was on, a well respected member who is usually pretty level headed posted a thread late at night about scissors. I assumed he was a few beers in and being led on by a temptress and later regretted it. Wonder what ever happened to that guy? :laughing:
Im wondering if your mistaking the type of scissoring we’re talking about?

-drunk me

He deleted it right? :laughing:

But I do like a good sharp slide cut when doing the occasional wrapping paper or the perfect resizing cut when working on a project. <snip> for the vacuum sealer

Hope cutting paper/plastic with them doesn't trigger an asswhoopin' for/from either drunk/sober you 🤣

Linda's got a pair of Guggenhein's *for quilting cloth*... my greatest fear is a shop visitor finding them and using them for "CAD"! 🤯

Back