LONG LOST RIGS YOU MISS

cheapcherokee89

Everyone has at least one rig that built and for some stupid reason you had to get rid of it or were forced to sell it... heres my cherokee and ramcharger

ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd308_cheapcherokee89_MONSTER.jpg

ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd308_cheapcherokee89_ramcharger008.jpg

my 2

miss beating the :poop: :driver: that bronco ll and miss my lil yota and the gas mileage
:shaking:

Attachments

• j truck 2.jpg
    j truck 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,478
  • bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,460
'78 F-150 Stepside
3" Rancho lift, 35" BFGs, 4.10s & ford Posi's
300CI I-6, NP435

My first vehicle and got me into 4wheeling. I was the biggest redneck that came out of Boston!! High School parking lot full of camaros and mustangs and one muddy ass F-150!!

ai162.photobucket.com_albums_t244_Mountain_Ram_aaj.jpg

Don't have a pic of it, but it was a 78 250 4x4 super cab...was a killer rig, but it was a northern truck. It had what I thought at the time was an insurmountable amount of rust, today I woulda laughed at that little bit of rust in the floor boards and wheel wells. Beyond that, if I have any qualms about selling a rig or if I'm on the fence, I just flat out don't sell it because I know I'll regret it.

Just lost my tow rig today. :[ 99 Dodge Ram 2500...
I guess he's in Dodge Heaven now. Hopefully he'll keep on truckin'. :driver:

I still have mine but I miss the way it looked when I first got it done.The doors would actually shut and 1/4 panels were still straight so the top would go back on.The first 5-6 times I went to Harlan I drove it there and back,now it has to be trailered.
ai59.photobucket.com_albums_g305_1_tonmudder_Blazer_20pics_001.jpg

I miss cruising around topless in my CJ-7, both on the street and trails. I still have it parked, undrivable, in my driveway. It needs a lot of attention. Its last ride was 4th place at the UREcross 2008.
JEEP.JPG
IMGP0984 (2).JPG

Miss my blazer the most..It went to VA and have never seen it since. Was my first lifted rig and what got me started in the sport.
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_Picture005.jpg

Second would be my first xj. Wish i would have kept it also
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_0804Small.jpg

Miss my blazer the most..It went to VA and have never seen it since. Was my first lifted rig and what got me started in the sport.

poor poor xj. Its still around and wheeling. A friend of mine done some trading and got this rig from someone in charlotte. It looks awesome in the pic you have there, tough to tell its the same rig now. guy they got it from had some ricer coilovers on the rear with a very ghetto 4 link, it has leafs back in it now. Ill see if i have a pic somewhere.

my God thats one BEAUTIFUL Cherokee!!!

My wife and I missed my old TJ so much I recently replaced it with one that looks (or will look) identical to it soon.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_DSC00769.jpg

Back