Logistics Help.. Winston Salem to TN

DBrown2

Moorefield.. Has a Tranny/T-case setup, I am needing moved from his shop, to me...

I can meet someone in Tellico, Chattanooga, or Knoxville..

let me check to see what I can do...

it won't be me bringing it, but my "team" at work is getting together in Raleigh next week...

three of them are coming from TN (Memphis, Nashville and Chattanooga)...and could possibly bring it back to you...

the guy in Chattanooga is actually the easiest to work with, and actually has a couple CJ's and a YJ he's working on...

only "problem" is we're not supposed to haul stuff in the bed of our company vehicles...but let me check with him and see if he'd do it (I think he had a bed cover on his truck)...

Greg

Working on it, he hasnt responded to my PM, back..

So will you be going thru Winston Salem? Clinton isnt to far from me.. Which exit in Knoxville, TN are you off of... on 75?

Did this get worked out?
I'm headed from Chapel Hill to Clinton, TN on Friday.

if you can handle it, go for it...

my guy said he could do it, but if you can do it without involving a third party that would be fine...plus, he'd get it a week sooner cause we won't be done til next Thursday...

Greg

I got both your PM's... and responded...

I will call and talk with Terry... Like I said he cant lift it, or anything so unless someone is just hanging out at his shop..

He cant get it in his truck, to get to the interestate..

He is close to the mall in Winston Salem...

Also Lomodyj, I have a uncle in Knoxville, that could probably meet and PU etc.

Bigwhaley.. Your guy would involve less help on my end...

But both thank ya... Keep me informed.

Ok Guys, I just talked to Terry... He said he is like 5 min off interstate... He does have a Engine Hoist, so loading the setup will be no problem...

He said with a days notice he would have the setup hooked to hoist and moved... so all you would have to do is to pull in, drop in the bed or on trailer... Then off you go..

Plus it is easy to get in and out of..

Guys let me know..

Ok Guys, I just talked to Terry... He said he is like 5 min off interstate... He does have a Engine Hoist, so loading the setup will be no problem...
He said with a days notice he would have the setup hooked to hoist and moved... so all you would have to do is to pull in, drop in the bed or on trailer... Then off you go..
Plus it is easy to get in and out of..
Guys let me know..

If lomodyj doesn't get it Friday...I'll call Terry and make sure we can pick it up next Thursday afternoon...

Greg

Sweet deal.. Glad you offer to Backup.. Actually Greg, your deal would work out better.. Since Chattanooga is closer...

And I leave for Vegas Sunday, and want be back till Thur... So the week later want hurt me...

Thanks again.

What's gonna be the deal. If Terry is only 5 minutes off 40 I'll go that far. I'm assuming I can get my 16' trailer around in his lot?

Call me if you want/need me to grab this tomorrow morning.

What's gonna be the deal. If Terry is only 5 minutes off 40 I'll go that far. I'm assuming I can get my 16' trailer around in his lot?
Call me if you want/need me to grab this tomorrow morning.

If this is Terry Moorefield (Chevota) then yes he has plenty of room to swing a trailer.

Yep guys that is correct..

Lomodyj, dont have your number to call..

edit... Just saw you PM'd me your number...

I will call ya..

Well I have been out of town.. Till today..

I want to say thank you to Lomodyj mostly... and Man I owe you big time.....

Secondly the NC board and the willingness to help one another...

I have helped several in the past, when rides come thru.. Just goes to show you.. It all comes back..

I hope some young guys on the boards learn from this...

Back