Lil' Smoke kid mini buggy rock crawler

Spoiled kids showing off their new buggy. All done and finally home!

IMG_7211.JPG

They going to fight to see who gets to drive it first?

We already said I get to choose my favorite and who is the most behaved. I've never seeen them so quick to pick up their toys, do the dishes, pull weeds, and cater to me with a beer even before I'm done with the last one. I'm going to milk this as long as I can when in reality we will just flip a coin.

In a related story, damn them girls have grown!

In a related story, damn them girls have grown!
@rockcity for reference and comparison with those of us w/ young daughters... who may already be debating similar shenanigans - how old are your girls now, and how tall are they?

(e.g. wondering how many years I have to set aside the $$ to get the production model)

@rockcity for reference and comparison with those of us w/ young daughters... who may already be debating similar shenanigans - how old are your girls now, and how tall are they?

(e.g. wondering how many years I have to set aside the $$ to get the production model)

They just turned 7 a month ago and I have no idea how tall they are.

Judging by the smiles daddy better get started on the full size version.
It isn't going to be long..........

My kid has scruff on his face and is a senior next year. Yesterday it seems he was picking buggers and playing tee ball.

My kid has scruff on his face and is a senior next year. Yesterday it seems he was picking buggers and playing tee ball.

No shit. I remember when Rob first found out he was going to be a daddy...now they are driving.
Around that same time, my son was a year away from bragging that he was taller than @Dylan W. ...now I'm barely up to his chin.

Time flys by and they grow up fast. Too fast really.

@Ron. I remember when Lane could easily fit in this buggy, now I dare say he could probably pick this buggy up and set it on the trailer.

Awesome buggy @MarsFab

@Rob I can only imagine how excited the girls were to finaly get the buggy home, or your excitement to present them with this one of a kind ultra super cool pc of true badassery!

Last edited:
Nice my twins just graduated high school.

When you are done I would like to buy it for 1/10 of the cost of the build for my daughter and future son please.

you have my number.

:D:flipoff2:

You def got the coolest dad of the year award. Congrats to you and Chris for doing a hell of a job on it.

When you are done I would like to buy it for 1/10 of the cost of the build for my daughter and future son please.

you have my number.

:D:flipoff2:

You def got the coolest dad of the year award. Congrats to you and Chris for doing a hell of a job on it.

Damn. At least it's twice what @shawn has offered. :lol:

Things are looking promising to not get totally raked over the coals when it's time to sell. :rolleyes:

Took the girls out for a little riding Saturday.

The girls' smiles have never been bigger! They loved it. It was slow going at first until they got used to it. After a couple hours they hat it maxed out on the flats having a ball. They crawled on some of the concrete drain tile obstacles and RR ties as well as the hills and loved it. Loved it so much they nearly plowed over the concrete RR ties full speed! Displaced 4 of them about 4' away. They kept on truckin' like it was nothing!

Buggy now has some scratches on the chassis! :)

If anyone follows me on FB or IG, I posted a few videos. Sure wish the forum owner would make it easy to upload iPhone videos. :flipoff2:

IMG_7234.JPG

Only major issues is the starter went bad. It started cutting off. Fuel is leaking by the overflow valve in the carb. It's brand new so I'm a little frustrated as it killed the starter since we had to start it so much. So I have to now pull the carb and go through it to fix the overflow valve and replace the starter. :(

Back